Calling All Bow Shooters

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
not sure but a membership is around 600$ annually which is too rich for my blood. if im paying $600 a year that property better be full of turkey and deer.

p.s. anyone willing to rent land use im comfortable with $250 a year and a nice gift basket with some venison sausage or a roast afyer hunt season :)

Plus i will take out a few coyotes for ya as well. Can pay in coral as well :)

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
So do anyone of you actually Hunt? I mean you have the bow to hit stationary targets or to shoot for food?

Sewerat

Super Active Member
a0293f6c8aa65cfbf09fa034c9df869a.jpg

4dc9eddbf135bc2a4fcdcbe9999a1b57.jpg

That guy got me in the record books in 2009

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
a0293f6c8aa65cfbf09fa034c9df869a.jpg

4dc9eddbf135bc2a4fcdcbe9999a1b57.jpg

That guy got me in the record books in 2009

Beautiful.... wish i had a place down your way i hear surplus tags are everywhere lol. Around me your lucky to find a 6 with all the toronto and hamilton idiots ruining good areas poaching.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
That was an expensive season that year. Brand new bow, butcher fees, full cape mount

i bet that spread is insane but probably looks beautiful in the livingroom ;)

Hey boys anytime you want an area to practice or hunt just let me know, we got 20-30 acres of bush with a field that funnels into a big ravine also a creek runs through our property as well:)

How friendly are you with your neighbors lol

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
ya but is good to check the population so i know who to pass on and who to wait for. your not gonna shoot a 4. if you knows theres a bunch of 8. and a 10. lol if they are all smaller then ill grab a doe tag and save the buck for when they are bigger. i had a good teacher on animal management and how to work a population to create more large bucks in area. without goodmanagement anything ove a 6. is huge