Can't Miss This One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
awesome frags
i want one of those fireball montis :)

that starburst monti looks alot like a frag of normal pink monti i had that was on the verge of death...

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
ricklalonde link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=3878.msg37990#msg37990 date=1359346243]
Rick, can you re-photo those under RB's so I can see what they're supposed to look like?

LOL. Glen, you would have been in RB Heaven.
[/quote]

:sigh: I know.  I know.  I really should have gone. 

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Poseidon link said:
awesome frags
i want one of those fireball montis :)

that starburst monti looks alot like a frag of normal pink monti i had that was on the verge of death...

It should look like this, once the polyps are out and it recovers from the beating it took traveling.

file-125.jpg

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Baby's Breath is nice!
Hope these mature nice for you and looking forward to some future pics and frags :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

spyd

Super Active Member
What a score! Those are some beautiful frags! And those prices are phenominal!!! Lovin that Superman Acro. $80 Ultra Maximas is an amazing deal as well.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I've never seen prices that cheap anywhere on that stuff.  That guy was asking $50 for presale of those fireball monti frags.....is it all about haggling there?

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
since your being open.....you specifically tell them you have live corals and the dollar amount?  You would think that would at least bring on a pop the trunk moment.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Darryl_V link said:
I've never seen prices that cheap anywhere on that stuff.  That guy was asking $50 for presale of those fireball monti frags.....is it all about haggling there?

Ya I haggled quite a bit. Some prices were insanely low and some were way more than what I could get it for in Canada. There was only one frag that I was planning on buying but didn't because cost more than I thought and the guy wouldn't budge on the price.

Mike Paletta Pink Tip - the guy was asking $100 for a 1in frag. Really cool piece though...
015-2_zps7a799077.jpg

Darryl_V link said:
That reverse pokerstar looks like a real find....never seen one like it and for $15 bucks.

Its official....I hate everyone that went. 

Ya Chuck spotted this one and came running over to tell me about it. We both have a thing for montis so we were pretty excited to find it. I had already looked in this guys tank and didn't even notice it :?.  The guy had 4 available, $15 each. I should have bought them all.

BIGSHOW link said:
nice finds.

A few questions about bringing them back.

Do you say you have them with you (or say its something else)?

Do you hide them somewhere?

For the most part they're pretty cool as long as your honest. If you get caught lying or trying to hide something, than your going to make them have to work and then get pissy. If your only bringing a few frags back, most likely no one will care.

Your not going to get in trouble if you declare them. Worst case scenario they tell you that you cant bring them into Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.