clean up crew group order

nexusnight

Hey there I dunno if this is in the right spot or not but I was thinking of doing a order from J&L aquatics. if anyone has interest let me know. I would place the order around the second week of October depending on who or how many is interested. Shipping on an order over 300.00 is about 35.00 so the more ordered the better to get the cost down.
Lemme knw. Thanks

nexusnight

Great! The more the better. J&l seem to have a good record and they are good to talk to. Prices are fair for Canada lol. I don't have a box on the states nor time to pickup there.  If u want to order pm me your list. Call j&l to confirm stock on the items ud like. Please submits your details by the second week of October and payments will be e transfer.  We can sort out pickup arrangements closer to the date of order. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Why not order from reef cleaners ? You would save a butt load, J&L will take forever to ship to you as well. 300$ for 100 snails that's crazy even 200 is crazy, reefcleaners snails are like .20. Cents

theyangman

Distinguished Member
212 Dwarf Ceriths - small cleaners that get to the nooks and crannies. Feed on diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. Nocturnal cleaners that leave the sandbed at night to search for food.

51 Nassarius - scavengers that will eat leftover food and some fish waste. They will stir sand, but can also be kept in bare bottom tanks.

69 Florida Ceriths - small cleaners that get to the nooks and crannies. Feed on fine hair algae, diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. Nocturnal cleaners that leave the sandbed at night to search for food.

48 Nerites - We are currently offering the longer lived and quite hardy Antillean Nerite. (Nerita fulgurans). It grows to a nice size,and consumes a good deal of  diatoms, cyano, algal detritus, and film algae. It will also consume some fine hair algae. A nocturnal herbivore that will feed more often at night, they tend to need some time to adjust to the limitations of the aquarium during their first week.

45 Assorted Hermits - A mix of smaller to medium hermit crab species, including red legged, left-handed, jade, white claw and blue leg hermit crabs. A nice variety of empty shells for them to move into will be included. These hermits are omnivores, that will feed on leftover food, filamentous (hair) algae and some species of cyanobacteria (cyano).

reeffreak

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
Reefcleaners has great prices but no shipping outside the USA?

Ship to the depot in port Huron and pick up, no issues coming across with them.  We've done 2 group orders from them, I put an order in  both times and it was successful with no problems. And you will never beat that price anywhere in Canada.