clean up crew group order

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
there is 2 more shipping depots in port huron.  ..so get one of yu guys from london to get a parcel and its 5 bucks a parcel.  and one guy from london to make the trip to port huron and  get it and. yu all pick them up from that person

harleymike

Super Active Member
Stuff for my saltwater tank, or, I have some saltwater fish.
They never care. I just baought a clean up crew from reefcleaners a few weeks ago.
I just said i baought stuff for my saltwater tank. Told them the total.
No worries.
If they ever bug me about it, then I pull the gun out.

MrHermit85

I would be stoked if we had a reef cleaners group buy for Londoners but I definitely can't be the one to pick up as I need a visa to cross the border...  :poop:

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Have a list of the common name Latin name quantity and total price.... They will ask and compare it to a database they have about imported food and animals.

None of the aquarium stuff reef cleaners sells is on that list. 

I have done it twice with 600-1000 bucks worth of reef cleaner stuff.  No issues and paid duty both times. 

You go in with the proper info and they scrutinize a lot less.

nexusnight

I'd b in too. I'll look into getting a box unless someone has one we can use. I may be able to pick up the order. If someone else wants to go that would be even better though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hozer

Well we should see how many people are wanting to get into a reef cleaners order and go from there?? Maybe under the group ordering section of this site?