Darryl_V's 200G SPS reef......

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=Reef Hero link=topic=1179.msg53616#msg53616 date=1371166969]
Your acros never cease to amaze me Darryl! Great looking corals!!! :drool:
Curious of the lineage behind the no name acro..... RR?
Ya.  That one is from RR.  He had a handful of frags but never seen a mother colony nor a name I could remember.  I believe Dwayne has this one as well.
[/quote]

Nice snag!! Ember Eyes is a neat name and I've never heard of it before..... is that what Dwayne is calling it too haha.... The banana berry smoothie is very interesting as well.....another RR snag?

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
Ya.  That one is from RR.  He had a handful of frags but never seen a mother colony nor a name I could remember.  I believe Dwayne has this one as well.
[/quote]

Nice snag!! Ember Eyes is a neat name and I've never heard of it before..... is that what Dwayne is calling it too haha.... The banana berry smoothie is very interesting as well.....another RR snag?

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
[/quote]

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I want....

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

take my monies... give me coralz....  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Some new pics guys....

tyree original mummy eye
P1017928.JPG

Raptors Rainbow
P1017938.JPG

Pink Boobies
P1017941.JPG

Candlelight Acro
P1017957.JPG

Group shot (DV My Crazy, Tyree Oregon Mummy eye and JasonFox Jack o'Lantern Lepto)
P1017945.JPG

Close Up on the JOL (one of my rarest and most fav's)
P1017936.JPG

spyd

Super Active Member
DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Lepto is amazing! Awesome growth as well. What am I talking about... All those pieces are amazing!!  :drool:

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Stunning as always darryl!! Those raptors rainbows look awesome! :drool: The jol is my favourite lps right now too.....close second is the toxic green lepto..... just cant get enough lepto!!  Keep the pics coming.
8)

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Thanks guys..

Here are a couple nice LPS (both grown from small frags)...

SniperSPS Purple Urkle
P1017973.JPG

And probably my very favorite LPS (this thing is radioactive)....

Tyree Space Invaders Pectina
P1017993.JPG

P1017995.JPG

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
:drool:

Gotta be one of the largest space invaders out there....a true gem Darryl! Nice job on that guy!
The purple urkle is another chalice to behold....looks like urs is very healthy!!

When will we see these debut on MJC? :)

C

copperkills

:drool:luv to see fantastic pieces with great lineage behind them make it to the forum!!  Frag away!! :slowclap:

spyd

Super Active Member
That chalice is off the hook!!! but man, that Space Invaders is one of my favs for sure!!! I can't get over how fast you have grown it either!! From a 1" frag to an absolute monster in no time!! That thing is so fluorescent when Darryl grabs it, it oozes colour all over his hand. Unreal piece!!!!  :drool: No doubt there is a line up for a frag of that!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Thanks everyone. 

Snaped the first picture of my greg hiller aquadelight.  I've had this beauty since it was a single 1" branch (if that).

aquadelight.JPG

aquadelight_2.JPG

C

copperkills

Meh nice if ur a sticks guy....but I pretty my eye at what lies beneath! Always sneaking in some sick LPS in ur photos are ya!!! Of the favia favor!!