Duke duke duke

Status
Not open for further replies.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
tyru7ypy.jpg

You aren't a 10 year old are you? Stuck in a mans body?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
parksy link said:
What is this from??

Some idiot playing god online.  ;D

I made a post offering advice.. Apparently it wasn't good advice in his opinion as he severely changed my post to be is essentially.. No mention of edits or anything.. So I asked him why.. Long story short I got a warning about my tank information being out of date and I couldn't post till I updated it.. So I did.. Then I got a pm saying it wasn't good enough since I now obviously had 2 tanks.. So I asked to have my thread removed.. Which he flat out said no to. Lol so I went under him and asked a mod.. Who deleted it no issues... Then he undeleted it and sent me a message to tread carefully.. So I pretty much told him to go pound salt and delete my account.. Which he didn't take too well.. Lol.

It must still be really bugging him.. Lol that's at least the third rendition of his post since last night.

Childish.. Lol you should see this idiots pms to me.. I was overly polite about it all until last night, oh well.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Someone should go chime in and say it's a bummer such a valuable member was banned for such childish stuff.. Lol

See how long that lasts

spyd

Super Active Member
AP is a joke now.... It's really too bad. When I first started out, I was given piles of solid advice from a lot of different people. I also met a lot of really nice guys through AP as well. It has been sad to see the forum just die a slow, slow death. Now, there are hardly ever any new posts. You rarely see any newbies on there asking for advice and it all comes down to one person... and his GOD mentality is freakin stupid.

He has single handedly destroyed his credibility and a forum that had huge potential. He has banned so many members over silly issues such as this. Also, whenever someone would argue that his stance on a subject is not correct, he just bans them and deletes the posts. He monitors all PM's. He is a complete joke and everyone knows it. That is why you will see the forum shut down in the near future. Members have fallen off. Most of the quality members have left. Nobody shows off their tanks anymore on the site because nobody there really cares anymore. It is a sad, sad situation from a site that really helped me out at the start. Ah well. We have a new one here with piles of quality members, excellent mods and great advice!!

Cheers, Thefragtank!!!! Best forum around!!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Yea my posts are reviewed before posting. It started with links to fragtanks POTM because there's isn't active and people wanted to participate. Lol then it ended with me for some reason getting a warning for "trolling" so I replied asking why I was being called a troll. He didn't like that.

spyd

Super Active Member
I know! It's crazy. When I first started on there you could post a group buy and the min would be filled within a day, easily. But hey, thems the breaks when you act like you are the all knowing fish guru and everyone else is just your little play toys... People speak out against him and the ban hammer drops in seconds. The only thing I view on there normally is the classifieds in case a deal pops up. But even those have slowed to a grinding halt.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
BIGSHOW link said:
The worst part now, is that AP still shows I am still logged in, but I am banned and can't log out.
me too, use in private browsing in ie

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Duke link said:
[quote author=BIGSHOW link=topic=4200.msg38346#msg38346 date=1359637637]
The worst part now, is that AP still shows I am still logged in, but I am banned and can't log out.
me too, use in private browsing in ie
[/quote]

I wonder how many of his "Active" users are actual banned members?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Lol. Probably more than 2  ;) thanks for sticking up for me, sorry it got u banned  :'(

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Duke link said:
Lol. Probably more than 2  ;) thanks for sticking up for me, sorry it got u banned  :'(

No worries, AJ needs to get more PM's from people who are not happy with his BS.  My account was severely restricted to begin with and your story (among others I have heard) put me over the edge.

S

saltnureye

Sorry to see this and sad to have a once thriving community crumble, thank God for thefragtank.

This is a great example of one persons ego and superiority complex catch up to them.  I am sure his site was bringing in some nice revenue with all the sponsors he once had.  Shit like this will do nothing but drag him further down.
When I was a noob there I had serious hesitation to ask questions for the fact that he would be all over me and other noobs, even when posting in the beginners section...not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.