Fauna Marine Bacto Reef Balls 250 Ml Reef-bacteria + Enzymes In Depot Spheres

Skim

From what I have read about it so far, is either use on its own or if you are using another Carbon source cut the dose in half, so use 1 ball per 26 gal. But for myself I did remove my pellet reactor as I want to see the results of this product on its own.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
From what I have read about it so far, is either use on its own or if you are using another Carbon source cut the dose in half, so use 1 ball per 26 gal. But for myself I did remove my pellet reactor as I want to see the results of this product on its own.
I've been following this thread very close... I'll bring into Extreme for the sarnia Reefers.

Letsdiscus

Has anyone tried this along with Red Sea pro NO3/PO4..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Size comparison after 7 of the 14 days before the suggest adding more. I made a small basket out of that plastic canvas we use in diy biopellet reactors to contain them.

b7e5e0fff2f3a3b5dcf0d7b5255e8b98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

71xlch

I'm 7 weeks in with them and have not noticed any changes tank wise. They shrink down to about 2mm and then stop shrinking.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Two weeks up, I replace them. Well there was nothing left in the bag I had them in. Zero algae issues and the algae on the glass is minimal. The limited corals I have are looking good. So far so good, sorry to lazy/busy to test anything

Last edited:

Nick James

Want to ask this again since no one responded. Would this replace using Red Sea Pro PO4/NO3 reducer.

Would this alone work to reduce phosphate and Nitrates ??

I've never used it but my understanding is you can use it in conjunction with it. You would have to reduce the number of balls used by half.

Letsdiscus

I've never used it but my understanding is you can use it in conjunction with it. You would have to reduce the number of balls used by half.

Thanks Nick for the prompt response. So reduces algae would that also include the Cyano or just the usual green hair And stuff on glass? Thanks

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Thanks Nick for the prompt response. So reduces algae would that also include the Cyano or just the usual green hair And stuff on glass? Thanks

It has not affected the cyano in my horse tank. But cyano is a bacteria, not an algae.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk