First Frag Tank/Sump Build

jroovers

Super Active Member
unibob link said:

Nice photos Jerry!  What do you call these guys above, I think I have the same ones, I call them green button polyps (they were a hitchhiker on my original live rock and they have slowly taken over the back of one of my rockwork pillars):

11238433746_52403f0458_c.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
vdubz link said:
Is that the same chalice you have on your website? If it is, that one really pops under the actinics!

I don't think its on my site at the moment, but there have been frags of it on there before though.

Here are some other photos I have of same piece/different pieces on phone.

munu3a2u.jpg

u8u6ume7.jpg

My colony now:

e6y3ujub.jpg

And the original colony :

umy3edem.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I call those Uber Toxic Paly. I try not frag them much as I find you can almost feel the mucus coming off them, so yea they scare me a bit

jroovers

Super Active Member
unibob link said:
I call those Uber Toxic Paly. I try not frag them much as I find you can almost feel the mucus coming off them, so yea they scare me a bit

Lol, that is funny.  My regal doesn't go near them, so I'm guessing they are indeed a bit undesirable on the palate. 

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
jroovers link said:
[quote author=unibob link=topic=2660.msg76299#msg76299 date=1389285459]

Lol, that is funny.  My regal doesn't go near them, so I'm guessing they are indeed a bit undesirable on the palate.
[/quote]

I honesty think they are one of the more toxic ones, I believe these ones I have came from duke when he was clearing some room.