First Frag Tank/Sump Build

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Poseidon link said:
Still have that 120g for a good deal if you want it.

I know :p I really should just buy it, but that involves a ton of work to put it in the wall where I want it, let alone I don't have the time at the moment :(

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
New saw is working HAWESOME.

RoseEyeChalice1_zpsbdd3110b.jpg

clam1_zps09879e35.jpg

clam3_zps0d53d93d.jpg

micro1_zpscd51adab.jpg

acan1_zpsadce6905.jpg

acan2_zpsf64f5807.jpg

acan3_zpsb3646a9f.jpg

acan4_zpsc78e4ff4.jpg

blastos1_zps649fe7f5.jpg

blastos2_zpsf4e5683e.jpg

chalice1_zps50a37c51.jpg

chalice2_zps638457fa.jpg

roseeyechalice2_zps590c5f57.jpg

electricbluelephastrea1_zps6f08c4f0.jpg

chalice3_zpsfa9de288.jpg

lephastrea1_zps803d8fb4.jpg

montipora1_zps6f5e8880.jpg

Unknown..... ID anyone?

unknown_zps4646a668.jpg

lephastrea2_zpsce325375.jpg

chalice4_zps94b3a435.jpg

tangerineanenome_zpsce57f69d.jpg

favia1_zpsc64fccfb.jpg

blastos3_zps5aab3e85.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Any idea what this is ? Photo taken at sealife from main display.

Sorry for lowsy photo, I had not changed camera settings and was last photo I took before leaving....its getting a good amount of light from a Metal Halide.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:
[quote author=unibob link=topic=2660.msg60313#msg60313 date=1378734064]
The smiley face beating the horse.

Hmm don't see it
[/quote]

Doesn't show up on tapatalk. But I know these do!! Some more more more.

First plate coral ever owned.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
So I thought I had lost my mystery wrasse a few weeks back, looked everywhere for like 3 days straight but never found its body, well about a week ago my gf's nephew was over who's 4 and he was inspecting my tanks, opened sump door and all calm says "oh you keep fish down here too? Where's there light?"  A fish? There he was!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1XN9vJrg4

So yesterday morning I removed all rock from sump, caught him, cleaned all rock and replaced the Rock and then fish back into tank. Well when I dropped him it, the yellow hogfish I have wanted him dead, like dead dead and he was trying to do it quickly. Constant just darting at the wrasse, bam bam bam. So I tried feeding the tank to take there minds off it, everyone was eating minus the hogfish, it wanted this mystery wrasse DEAD. So I literally drained tank into a container, tossed all racks of frags in with Water, caught the wrasse who was barely alive as it took me like 30 min to prep everything for the drain. So now the 3" mystery wrasse is in my 17 gallon shallow frag tank with a trio of clowns probably cruising around like a BOSS for now. He ate mysis with the clowns last night, and is definetely loving the live stuff in tank  (never been a wrasse in this tank)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Broke out the camera to try and photograph a orange frogspawn with lime green base that I will have large frags of shortly. But man oh man, that kryptonite torch was just glowing under the actinics. So I decided to take some photos.

All photos taken under 2 actinic ATI 48" bulbs.

Finally the frogspawn, photos don't really do it justice, its one of those pieces you just gotta see !