Flame Bubble Tip Annenome

jondevans93

Recently made a trade of a bunch of leather corals and a long tentacle for this flame bubble tip.. anyone have experience or advice for successful keeping??
c769ed3bb242c8e7892846258bbad9f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Canadianeh

There are many recommendation videos of BTA care on youtube. Surely like to hear what others here think.

jondevans93

Mhm i think i watched them all i love anenomes. I just want the best for it hence why i started a forum topic.. looking for tips and tricks from experienced hobiests that have had long term success with them

pauls

Never deal with this user
The other party DEFIANTLY got the better end of the deal. The anemone is very pale. Possibly lighting or a new addition. FLAMES are BEAUTIFUL FULL of color , red, green, yellow, purple from base of the tentacle to the tip.

jondevans93

The other party DEFIANTLY got the better end of the deal. The anemone is very pale. Possibly lighting or a new addition. FLAMES are BEAUTIFUL FULL of color , red, green, yellow, purple from base of the tentacle to the tip.
This picture was taken 5mins after putting it in my tank. Oral disk is deep purple then goes into purple at base of tentacle with a deep orange and red tentacle and yellow tips. I havnt been able to get a good looking photo with my phone

But trading a small colt coral and a thick fingered leather. Im happy with my trade

jondevans93

I will continue to post pictures of how it comes along. I was playing with lighting a bit yesterday to find what it looks best under.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Keep your negative comments to yourself.

Sony Xperia Z3

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Let's be honest for placement you can try to put it where you want but 90% of the time it'll move to where it wants to mine likes low flow and good light and they grow like weeds! I never feed mine , but tbh you should a few good chunks of shrimp once every 2 weeks you never want to over feed . I've learned the hard way and lostba beautiful anemone from what I call (gut rot ) I fed them to much that it couldn't poop before I would re-feed it so the food rotted most likely and killed it , I'm a believer you should feed just in moderation .

Nice anemone just like everything we add to our tanks looks rough for a day or 2 but give it weeks-month and it'll be at its best ! Good luck :)

jondevans93

I just laugh at replies like that if someone wants to be nagative at least back it up with knowledge and helpful advice to make the time better for other hobbiests. Its not like this is a competition we are all just a bunch of people that would rather spend hours watching our tanks than doing anything else lol. Plus starting a negative comment with spelling errors its DEFINITELY not the way to portray yourself.

I feeo fortunate that i put my nem close to a cave so it could hide if my light was to strong but he came right out in front and latched onto the rock to show himself off

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thanks Eric...I saw that comment and was wondering what brought on a garbage post like that...
Kudos to the OP for not taking offense (at least outwardly)

Is somebody trying to get @TORX to dust off the Ban Hammer?
This guy has been causing a lot of trouble.. with his negative attack type comments... he must be a fetal alcohol baby:confused:

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Thanks Eric...I saw that comment and was wondering what brought on a garbage post like that...
Kudos to the OP for not taking offense (at least outwardly)

Is somebody trying to get @TORX to dust off the Ban Hammer?
Yes. It is Video Silva by another nick, that should explain a lot. I limited his other account and he is being testy.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

jondevans93

20170118_185656.jpg

20170118_185612.jpg

One side seems a lot smaller and not as stretched outwards.... is this a sign of splitting or just something nems do?