Flame Bubble Tip Annenome

pauls

Never deal with this user
Either your camera is not able to get the proper colors or that is not a flame. When its a flame YOU will know.

jondevans93

Either your camera is not able to get the proper colors or that is not a flame. When its a flame YOU will know.
Screenshot_20170118-202800.png

Id like you to identify my anenome since you seem to not believe it is a flame

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

pauls

There is too much blue in the picture to see all the colors properly. In this picture I am seeing different shades of color.

pauls

Yes. It is Video Silva by another nick, that should explain a lot. I limited his other account and he is being testy.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ah, the good ol Xemforo script. Great adm. console gives you ip numbers of everyone. Too, much work to use a proxy for any B.B. system. Will the people with the many many many posts give it a rest. You do not get rewards for constant posts of nothing and answering questions with a question. People don't like to be criticized I get it. Grow some balls you will need them when you get older.

Canadianeh

Ah, the good ol Xemforo script. Great adm. console gives you ip numbers of everyone. Too, much work to use a proxy for any B.B. system. Will the people with the many many many posts give it a rest. You do not get rewards for constant posts of nothing and answering questions with a question. People don't like to be criticized I get it. Grow some balls you will need them when you get older.

I don't think that is the case, and they do already have some balls. There is a way to talk and criticize even on online forums. We can't see your body language on forums so you need to be even more aware of how people take and interprete your writing.
No need to be an intenet tough guy and talk like one. Means zilt.

Last edited:

jondevans93

Hey guys so doing research on a bunch of forums about the brown sfuff i saw on my nem very dark brown goopy stuff. Then the nem got small on me forum says its zooanthelia and i thought that was bad thing/worst to happen. Or is it just poop? Ive only fed reef roids and brine shrimp

jondevans93

cc53380e7bc64ff527008c1dc6307388.jpg

But why the serious decrease in size.. thats maybe the size of a toonie

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Anenome are one of the hardest things to keep. Especially sensitive ones like this. What ever happened to your long tenticle anenome? I personally feel that things probably aren't quite where they need to be yet, they are so sensitive to any changes. Even a water change in such a small tank can throw them off.

jondevans93

Anenome are one of the hardest things to keep. Especially sensitive ones like this. What ever happened to your long tenticle anenome? I personally feel that things probably aren't quite where they need to be yet, they are so sensitive to any changes. Even a water change in such a small tank can throw them off.

I returned it to the store. Just fell in love with the colours on this and didnt like how white the long tentacle was it made me nervous but the brown was coming back to it so i think i helped it get a bit better before returning.

So my girlfriend just told me the power head (fluval sea just a little ball that sticks into a suction cup) fell of the glass and was blowing directly on the rock my nem is on could this have just pissed him off perhaps? I do want to say the tentacles are starting to extend and fluff back up a bit now

jondevans93

Would a 5% every other day or daily water change help with the sensitivity to my water params? ... i do also havd a 4inch sand bed ive had mixed responses on it saying its trapping crap and gases and thst i should syphon some out.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Anenomes are one of the hardest things to keep. Some people are lucky with them right off the hop. The long tentacle one would have been hardier then this one. If it was still not doing well, then there is an issue somewhere. We do not know a lot about your tank. You have a 20 with 10 sump with an AI Prime light. Your tank is about 10 months old and classified as a nano. They are a lot harder to care for then a larger tank. Adding too much top up will change salinity shocking them, or if the salinity and temp arent the same in the new water change water, that can shock them as well. So many variable in a smaller tank. They are also more difficult to keep stability over a long period. I am not sure why he is shrinking, they sometimes just do that, and other times it is not a good sign. Hopefully he turns around and fattens up okay.

Would a 5% every other day or daily water change help with the sensitivity to my water params? ... i do also havd a 4inch sand bed ive had mixed responses on it saying its trapping crap and gases and thst i should syphon some out.

Everything in this hobby is mixed responses. What works in one persons tank doesnt in the next person. Some people swear by a DSB, others swear by a bare bottom tank and there are people all over in between. Same goes for siphoning. I have never once siphoned my 120 or any other salt water tank I have owned over the last 6 years, but other do it weekly. You will have to find what works, take things slow. If this anenome does not make it, then I suggest you wait a few more months before trying again.