Group LED buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
I just called. The leds will be here today before 5. My wife isnt going to be home so I re routed it to get delivered to me at work :)

Blob-79

Super Active Member
OK!! we got leds, i have hot water again...so were all set to deliver tomorrow, I think teebone, phi and kleko are all thats left.

Thanks alot petercar for coming tonight to pickup your and phatpaco's leds......and then making me chase you down the road with phatpaco's heatsinks :eek:

phatpaco

Blob-79 link said:
OK!! we got leds, i have hot water again...so were all set to deliver tomorrow, I think teebone, phi and kleko are all thats left.

Thanks alot petercar for coming tonight to pickup your and phatpaco's leds......and then making me chase you down the road with phatpaco's heatsinks :eek:
Thanks for your dedication to me and my heat sinks...But really, you have heard all about me and never wanna meet me in person. Can't blame you....I think Petercar is going to love my LED's and doser...LOL...Thanks for posting the pics of the doser!!! Looks nice and the reviews look pretty positive!!! Thanks for setting this up in the first place as well....It was you wasn't...LOL 8)

P

phi delt reefer

there are rumours the Kraemer doser is built in the same facility as the bubble magus units and more than likely use the exact same components but just in a different arrangement and different software.

I'm might be able to get my hands on the Bubble magus unit and see if i can document the internals of our unit against the Bubble Magus to put this arguement to rest once and for all.

I should know more in the next couple of weeks and will post pictures once the review is complete

Blob-79

Super Active Member
whos arguing? I think we all are nieve if we actually think that all companies have their own factories that produce only their products. Just like cars share parts, one brand of cheese is most likely the same as another brand of cheese, just with a different wrapper, car tires....the list goes on..its no secret.  Ive been in many factories that produce things, and every so often, they stop the line, change a few parts to change the wrapper, or packaging, to supply the exact same thing to a different brand name

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Good point there Blob. I work for Chrysler. The parts, paint and tires come from the same factory that supplies the same parts, wires, paint and tires to GM, Toyota etc etc. Almost everything is made in the same factory in China at some point in production. When I worked for Oxford Automotive. In an hour, I would build leaf springs for several different vehicle models and companies all on the same bench with the same steal. Just the holes would be in a different spot.

Hope the dosers work well either way. It is the programming part that has me concerned and may make a difference if applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.