Group LED buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Ours hasnt arrived yet. I guage this by the fact that my wife hasnt called me at work screaming "WTF DID YOU BUY FOR YOUR FISH TANK NOW!!"

Blob-79

Super Active Member
led thread? nope, 4 of us got one of these dosers along with the led's. Thought it might be a decent read for them

Z

Zakk

Ahh, missed that part.  Looks like a good doser, I had to settle for the BRS single pumps. 

Blob-79

Super Active Member
lol..I promise, the second i find out anything I will post an update :)

I havent heard anything from him yet, I sent him an email today inquiring as to wtf was goin on  :p

C

crazybizzle

even thou i didnt get in the group buy i just ordered last night 72 rb to mix in with my halides and t5's and ray messaged me back that hes going to discount me a better price cause i asked why he didnt have black fri.cyber monday deals so im sure ill have a build thread to..

Blob-79

Super Active Member
FINALLY...I have confirmation now. As I suspected, our order should be here monday or tuesday (probally tuesday) of next week (dec. 5-dec.6)

I will Pm the tracking number to everyone involved shortly

phatpaco

[quote author=Blob-79 link=topic=1485.msg12287#msg12287 date=1322748119]
FINALLY...I have confirmation now. As I suspected, our order should be here monday or tuesday (probally tuesday) of next week (dec. 5-dec.6)

I will Pm the tracking number to everyone involved shortly
[/quote
I think I have a oner.....and I forgot the b!!!!
Just let me know when and where and I will be there for the pickup!!!!
I am so @#$%^& excited!!!!

Blob-79

Super Active Member
I imagine we will all meet on tuesday or wednesday night. We will have to make definite plans probally on monday, as the tracking will show us more accurate times by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.