Distinguished Member
Baby steps....

tumblr_mfwtjmWoMs1raloeqo1_1280.jpg

(It's an oldie but a goodie)

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
As a leafs fan (through the good and bad...) we agreed at work the other day... The way the leafs are going, they'd win that lottery for pick... And still loose some how...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theyangman

Distinguished Member
With the leafs luck, they'll get McDavid and leaf fans around Ontario rejoice.

Fast forward to next season. McDavid turns out to be a bigger bust than Alexandre Daigle......

theyangman

Distinguished Member
On the flip side, Buffalo drafts Eichel, and he churns out better numbers than MacKinnon on steroids and they still somehow miss the playoffs....

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I honestly and fully truly hate them now. They couldn't win just that one last game against one of their main rivals... NOOOOOO they had to keep sucking and let the sens of all things come within one point of eliminating my beloved Bruins. Looks like I might have to re-order the golf channel if I want to see Boston in the post season. We won't even get a shot at the mcdavid trophy like the laffs will.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Holy shit. When Boston doesn't make the playoffs they just up and trash the place. I was upset about some of the trades, including my man-crush lucic, but WOW they really hit me with a sucker punch today trading a draft pick away for all around douchebag zac rinaldo.

Rinaldo could quite possibly be my most-hated player in the league. I want to go on record that even if he single handedly wins a stanley cup I still won't cheer for him. I just hope this isn't the year he kills someone with one of his shitty hits-from-behind.