Hockey Talk & Video Games Too.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Phaneuf isn't going anywhere, and nobody wants kadri, the only place he's going in the unemployment line.
Babcock tried to move phanooof to the redwings but didn't want to pay his insane salary (considering he is a 2nd or 3rd line D at best).

Kessel might do well in pittsburg. They actually have people to match him up with that can play at the nhl level.

It will be interesting to see what they manage to pull off this year with the leafs. Bruins blew up the team so it's a total crapshoot, we might be going to the mcdavid trophy this year.

RWH

Edmonton gets all these great 1st round draft pics and goes nowhere....I wouldn't hold my breath on the Leafs doing much of anything for the next few years. Its unfortunate that the richest franchise in the NHL with the largest fan base can't
put a decent team on the ice. I've seen them win the cup in my lifetime...I was at that game in 67...but doubt I'll see it again! LOL!

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
haha i quit playing because of that, but i had a lot of fun when playing with a large group of friends... that trailer is funny as balls though

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Fuck Raffi Torres. Hope he never plays again.

I kind of hope for a similar sanction against kaz rinaldo, even though he's on my team now. Sooner or later that goon is going to kill someone, and I don't want it to be while he's a Bruin.