Huge Risk On $500 Jb

Tdizz

From what I've read, the jawbreaker has been successfully propagated.

If i recall correctly, the person only did 1 cut through the mouth. Then dipped in Lugol's, and placed in a jar with both coarse sand and rubble. Next, a screen was placed on the top of the jar, and put into a shady part of the tank. After a week, it was moved to get a little better light, and then, after another 2 weeks, all was healed and good to go.

...I am pretty sure that it was the JB, but it could have been another type of higher end mushroom.

manuel

I give kevin 100% respect it takes big balls to play a game of risk in this hobby. If i was him i do the same to bad i have a wife lol...

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
I've been reading a lot on propagation of these hard to frag mushrooms, seems that bounce and yumas are the hardest to frag, some people say it's because of a possible bacterial infection, some say it's possibly because they grow so slow or propagate them selves very slowly, I came across a couple articles that said instead of cutting all the way through the mushroom and making slices, to only slice the mouth,or in the foot pad, most varieties would heal back up as if nothing happened, but these I guess seem to have a better success rate doing it this way, I myself am going to try this method on my 150$ Yuma today:0, good luck kevin hope yours come back:)