I GIVE UP !!!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I GIVE UP !!!

Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=Reef Hero link=topic=4619.msg43832#msg43832 date=1362710153]
Why don't you try the salifert or KZ solutions? Before they multiply.....because the die off later can be treacherous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
wrong flat worm your thinking of.
[/quote]

Sorry, am I thinking of red planaria?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
way to get off topic Dave:)

I dipped the pieces I got from Jerry... They were clean except for a couple Chitons.  If you want to try the levamisole stuff .. I have  a bag of it.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
I GIVE UP !!!

Neopimp link said:
way to get off topic Dave:)

I dipped the pieces I got from Jerry... They were clean except for a couple Chitons.  If you want to try the levamisole stuff .. I have  a bag of it.

What did you get from Jerry ? If it's not sps specifically acroporas .. Staghorn, millipora ... Or a few others then, no you probably won't see anything.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I GIVE UP !!!

It was an acro of some sort.  Dark green  /brown/ yellow base brown polyps.

And a teal colored acro . It died in transit though.

Coral rx didn't show anything.  Didn't see any eggs inspecting it

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Re: I GIVE UP !!!

e4a9eha6.jpg
Picked up 2 Hoevens wrasse on Friday .. Male and female , lucked out on that also scored a really cheap price on them both. $35 for the pair . The male dissappeared as soon as he hit the tank but the female stayed out cruising. They both came out same time next morning and went straight to the "once" infected pieces and started picking, now Im not sure if it was pods or other little types of food they were eating but my hopes are flatworms lol. Haing said that I have not seen another worm since the last pic posted on this thread .

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Poseidon link said:
cool looking fish even if they dont do their job :)
and good price too ...

haha ya your right, if they didnt do their job, atleast they look good while failing, but they are cruising the rock puttin in work so I am a very happy person.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I GIVE UP !!!

Pulled all sps from tank, dipped all 3 times over course of the weekend. Had nothing fall off at all on 3 occasions. Hope you can get it for sure figured out.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Re: I GIVE UP !!!

unibob link said:
Pulled all sps from tank, dipped all 3 times over course of the weekend. Had nothing fall off at all on 3 occasions. Hope you can get it for sure figured out.

lol its already figured out  ;)

reeffreak

Super Active Member
I GIVE UP !!!

unibob link said:

My guess would be selling off almost all what you picked up would be a good reason why and I have never seen them on monti cap or monti digis even after searching the web I've yet to see ten on either. Glad to hear this tho

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
Your likely to do more damage with continual dipping in revive or coral rx.  Head over to the states and pick up Bayer Advanced Pesticide - It is less harsh on corals and will kill those *)(&(*& as soon as it hits the water.  I accidently left a coral in a 5 g bucket all night and found it the next morning and it is still with me today.

In addition to the melanurus wrasse add a yellow coris and six line.

tdb320reef

Website
www.coralfragz.com
My Bad.

Lots of people have them I keep a spreadsheet here lol

When I get a SPS Frag I:

Inspect with a magnifying glass for bite marks
Cut the plug off
Use dental tools to scrape any thing odd looking
Dip
QT

Repeat after 6 week then move to DT.