Im tired of watching TV on my computer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phi delt reefer

Darryl_V link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=3691.msg43884#msg43884 date=1362748426]
[quote author=unibob link=topic=3691.msg1#msg1 date=1362743580]
I remember when the first modern warfare came out, people lost there jobs because they were so addicted. People litterly 24/7.

It's crazy... You see the  10 hour line ups the night before at a best buy or whatever to buy the newest games or system.... What's wrong with those people?
[/quote]......true.  It can litterly become an addiction for people it seems.

When the first guitar hero came out and I started seeing some kids that were awesome at the game I thought......just imagine if all the hours they spent learning how to play a fake guitar was spent learning how to play a real one.  They would actually have a real talent you could use in the real world.
[/quote]

well they could just pick up a keytar...

2361048-keytar-18590.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I'm a gamer.

It's bad because most games play on/through steam now.  My daughter's boyfriend 'freinded' me on steam some time in november.  Problem with that is he can then see my game list and useage.  He ends up telling my daughter (who then told my wife) that I have 573 hours on Battlefield: Bad company 2 and 308 hours on skyrim. 

Try to convince your wife that the games continue to log your hours even if you have minimized the screen (it does).  Dammit they almost had an intervention this xmas, and nobody would buy me a new game!!!  :mad:

Possible future son in law lost some points with 'new dad'.  I'll tell you that.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
ya he should of had your back .. started a guild in your name... raided some bosses... trolled some snipers and generally teabagged the guy who killed you last.... wtf kind of son in law doesn't do those things.

AdamS

Next time he is playing something all night, the next day, casually mention to your daughter that you looked for him but he didnt log in at all.

Either you will learn him, or she will leave him.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Neopimp link said:
ya he should of had your back .. started a guild in your name... raided some bosses... trolled some snipers and generally teabagged the guy who killed you last.... wtf kind of son in law doesn't do those things.

:sigh: they live together, so that would be hard.

they asked a week ago if they could use our shower since theirs is being repaired.  My wife said 'sure'.  I come home and can't figure out the jumble of muffled voices I'm hearing.  THEY SHOWERED TOGETHER!!!! 

I mean, I do everything I should..I keep guns, I drink heavily, I sharpen axes...I go to the gym.  Isn't that supposed to be enough to keep a boy out of your daughter's shower in your own house?!!?!!? 

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Maybe next week yours and the mrs.' shower won't be working and you will have to use theirs.....lol.....just throwing it out there.....u know, karma and stuff....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AdamS

Reef Hero link said:
Maybe next week yours and the mrs.' shower won't be working and you will have to use theirs.....lol.....just throwing it out there.....u know, karma and stuff....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Haha, lol.

Glen I'm confident they did this to save on water and they wore bathing suits.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Haha you guys are nuts, I'm gonna try this at my gfs house...... Nahh I'd prob be kicked out at gun point XD
Defend your territory salty.... Next time they do that turn hot water off....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.