Incredible Aquarium ...A new low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
The valentines day massacre zoa goes back a ways.  I will say it again but I think these names are cool to keep track of corals and an easy way to communicate a coral from one hobbyist to another but its for fun and not to be taken too seriously.  Honestly with out hobbyist names there is no way we could describe the way some of these corals look...its too complex, AND less fun.  Names are really good for the really rare original stuff but get more foggy when you are talking about items that can be imported from the wild from time to time. 

And I also agree with Dave....I dont see how people are going to confuse and VDM zoa with VDM chalice.  Plus it is always a good idea to tag the coral with the originator. 

jerry_doucette link said:
what about sunny D zoa? got any of those Darryl? bet they don't look like these lol

http://www.incredibleaquarium.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31_44_270&products_id=2893
yes I do and no they dont.  But the price is in line so I dont think he purposely trying to pass them off as the real ones......Bill likely doesnt know what they look like.  He probably heard about them...IDK.  Burc does the same thing.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
I am going to go out on a limb here Brendon.....

The Valentines Day Massacre paly is pink/red with another colour "bleeding" in to it...

The Space monster Paly is blue/pruple with a green and yellow rim....

oh ya...and let me know how you make out in the dog show with your German Sheppard Cat...lol

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
BIGSHOW link said:
I am going to go out on a limb here Brendon.....

The Valentines Day Massacre paly is pink/red with another colour \"bleeding\" in to it...

The Space monster Paly is blue/pruple with a green and yellow rim....

oh ya...and let me know how you make out in the dog show with your German Sheppard Cat...lol

haha, you realize im just messing with ya right...

and i think a german shepard cat would be awesome... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.