Kudos to the Truckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I support them 1000% and will eat grubs, berries and mushrooms until Trudeau finally HAS to LISTEN to Canadians for the first time in his dictatorial regime.

Big rally this past weekend even in my small community of ~40,000. We talked to so many people, made us feel SO GOOD to know we're not the only ones against government overreach.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Hm everyone was thankful when they had a vaccine for polio , now we have a less intense illness going around and now the vaccines are “fake” sorry salty I call bs there .
where I do agree with you , is 110% everyone has a right and that is worth fighting for , but vacation saves lives , and I’ve seen it first hand multiple times

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
If you can catch covid, after 3 full shots of the "vaccine", it's fake. If you can die from taking the shot, it's fake. If the shot is worse than the ailment (99.7% survival rate...better than the survival rate of the vaccine!!), it's fake. fake fake fake fake. Even the 6th shot will be fake.
Not sure what else you can call it. It was a "first across the finish line" product, and they made billions and billions and billions in profit.

I have all the vaccines that work. I'm not anti vax at all (my company does phase 1-3 clinical trials...on things like vaccines!!!). Here's the thing though, just as the media has contructed the term "anti vax" as a term akin to racist/nazi/white supremacist, most of the people who are resistant to this particular nonsense, are just free/critical thinkers, not a bunch of rednecks.

People get sick and die from this vaccine, just go a little deeper than what the cbc tells you.
This is about CONTROL not about public health.

This thread is just about MY support for the truckers, as I get why they're doing it (and hint, it's not why the cbc tells you they're doing it). Hell the cbc said they were doing it to protest road conditions in BC up until a day or so ago.

This whole thing is a way for the government to split the population, control movement, and basically keep people terrified. It's the reason we moved to the top of a mountain, because if the government tells people that "unvaxxed" need to be assaulted, abused, shunned, jailed, etc, sheep will follow it. We're now somewhere where it's damn hard for anyone to get to us, and considering it disrupted a life that I was completely comfortable in, I'm going to call it out when applicable.

Remember, the sheep always love the farmer when he's showering them with grain, but how do they feel when they get off the truck at the slaughterhouse?

People, think for yourself and question everything. If it doesn't make sense, it probably doesn't. The best people have to argue with is "the science says". They prance around like they understand how molecular biology works, because they heard fauci and tam say "follow the science". What science? What study, what results, what researchers, what lab, what science exactly? I've yet to have one person who said to me "the science says", know 1 iota about what science they are telling me to follow. Clown world is what it is.

Go truckers go. Gave a healthy donation to the fund today. It's crazy that the official opposition in Canada today isn't the ndp or the limp conservatives, it's the truckers, and I'm with them 10000%

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Call it what you want , pure facts are people with vaccines arnt dying from covid as much as people who arnt vaccinated , I think you are getting confused with a “cure” .. the vaccine is the help your chances of survival .. and everyone has different health backgrounds and underlying issues that they can benefit from a vaccine. If you argue what I stated above your are 100% an idiot and more blind then a bat ..

out side of what I said above I do agree salty , I’m a 100% believer in vaccination , and I haven’t had a needle since 6th grade , but I’ll be damned if I’m in a icu with a tube down the throat.. my gf is a RPN and many of her family work in hospitals or do some sort of nursing.

At the end of the day it should be a choice , and there’s should be all these rules I agree it dose feel handcuffing and not so proud and free feeling anymore , it’s a shame really ..

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
My oldest daughter got her jabs, she's in ICU with a blood clot in her lung. But it's MUCH better than her getting covid at 32.
My father in law had a stroke 2 days after his 3rd jab, still, much better than getting covid.
My mother went from completely normal, to almost put-in-a-home senile at 70, she's double vaxxed. Much better than covid.
My sister in Texas got her second dose, had an allergic reaction where 95% of her body was covered in hives, even her eyeballs. Still much better than covid.

We talk to real research scientists every day, that's our business. Not the people who tell you they're "scientists" because they like to wear a white coat, but the real deal, and none of them are vaccinated. The media has lied about everything. They TOLD you that if you got the vaccine, you would no longer have to worry about covid, but here we are 2+ years later, people still wearing dirty rags on their faces, places still closed, and how is it even ONE person with the "vaccine" has covid. From there, what exactly is the logic behind attacking the "unvaxed" (besides "trudeau said they bad!)? So if you are vaxxed, and can still get/transmit covid, what on earth is the issue with the unvaxed? Aren't THEY just risking getting it worse? Or do the vaxxed just prefer to get their covid from other vaxxed people?

Also, your hospital admission numbers are skewed, I see you get them from the news, call your region's hospital and ask. One of my daughters works in records at LHSC in london. 70% of the people with covid are vaxed, turn off the cbc. Call them and ask, don't believe me or anyone else on the internet. If you're going to inject yourself, or your kid's for god's sake, do some real research before you cite any numbers.

Lastly... so omicron is here, and they want you to get a booster shot...of the same vaccine that didn't work on the previous mutations? Vaccine that was not in ANY WAY altered from the earlier batches? Just keep getting it in ya. Maybe they hope that it might do something against some variant sometime?

Clown world.
rrr.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Wait till when Moderno Factory is set up in Mississauga and Trudeau says that will be the only acceptable vaccine..... well said Glenn
It's all about money. Buckets and buckets of money. The results are EXACTLY what those of us others called "conspiracy theorists" said would happen. There was NO TIME to produce and test this "vaccine", it was mid-state production (pioneered by Dr Malone who has been outcast because he speaks against the narrative), and it had a TON of potential to perhaps cure cancer someday. That is the holy grail of every true scientist and lab everywhere, but because it has been misused and bastardized, it has set that back more than 20 years I would say. I said 2 years ago that this wasn't going to do anything to stop covid, and I was completely correct, there are more "cases" than ever, with people prancing around saying that it would be "much worse" if we all weren't injecting ourselves with a soup that give us myocarditis, blood clots and strokes. Absolute insanity, and the sad part is, I just have to sit here and watch it unfold. It's nothing to do with tinfoil hats, I work with people who from the outset said "this is madness, there's nothing in there that even looks like a vaccine", and have simply watched actual industry journals, and cut off social media and mainstream news. Once you silence the liberal agenda machine (CBC was given 1.4 BILLION dollars of our taxpayer money last year, and trudeau just promised them more this year...look it up, it's public record), thing become much more clear, much more alarming, but people just want to hear "back to normal". They have dangled that "back to normal" carrot in front of people to get them to completely put aside reason, I mean they're talking about giving this shit to newborns!!!

In my day, cartoons always showed the carrot being dangled in front of a jackass, because only a jackass would believe that it would get that carrot, especially after 2+ years, I mean, even the jackass could clue in, but here we are, and here are people still saying things like "if only the unvaccinated would get the vax, things would go back to normal!". People, if you just stop OBEYING INSANE COMMANDS things might go back to normal, but not as long as you are bending over every time the government tells you to. The government keeps moving the goal posts on this, and people keep looking at that carrot.

People are going to continue to die, people are going to try and blame the unvaxed as an easy scapegoat, but sooner or later even that will be proven false to even the most stubborn adherents. Soon there will be nothing but government, and your chance to push back or even have a say in what they government can do to your own body, will be gone. Imagine that, if the government told your neighbours that you had to be taken away and experimented on "for public safety", probably most of them would just wave at you as you're put in custody. Sheep are truly dangerous when you're in the pen with them. They may not have teeth, but their combined girth and stupidity can crush you dead.

Don't be a sheep. Question everything.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Might as well throw gas’s in the flame lol
View attachment 24075
Here's the one GREAT BIG glaring difference between your quoted examples, and this vaccine.

This vaccine gives absolutely NO protection from covid, the thing it's given for.
Did they tell us we would be immune to the virus, and that's why we needed it? Yes.
Do they now say it does not make us immune, but instead "makes it not so bad, like totally, kinda, sorta better" Yes.

If the vaccine worked, nobody would care if others were getting it, because they are protected. Here is the crux of their argument currently: You get vaxed, get covid and recover in a day, the argument would be that you "got it less severely because of the vaccine". Now and I, unvaxed, get covid and recover in a day, and I "must have caught a mild strain". That's how it's been going. Everyone can get it, people are still dying, vaxed and unvaxed, but in the background, one company made insanely huge profits, and intend to keep doing so. As well, I wouldn't know if I had covid or not, because I haven't been sick a day for probably 20 or 30 years. I don't run out and test myself for lupus just because trudeau tells me to, so I am definitely never having a swab shoved into my brain for no reason. Besides, the amount of false negatives those tests (which I understand they will be discontinuing as unreliable) produce just adds to the narrative "ooohhhh CASES are on the rise, look at all the CASES! Remember people, CASES=DEATH so CASES are bad mmmkay?"

Here we are arguing about the merits of continuing to what hasn't worked for 2 years. More people are sick, and we're all still locked down, with our "rights and freedoms" trampled at the whim of a guy who likes socks. That's a sad state of affairs.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Its not about the money. Look up the Georgian Guidestones!!!! Reduce population 80% by 2030
I've seen the stones, and I'm aware of the UN proposals, and even what goes on at the WEC.
Thing is, we know too many people in the industry. They haven't purposefully developed a serum that kills off people, or only allows them to live until 65, or makes them all sterile. These are just people working in labs trying to find out how things work and if they can make that holy grail drug that makes the company a trillion dollars. That's as far as it goes. Now what soros, gates and the like want, that's one thing, but getting actual poison distributed and injected into billions of people...

Now there have been some studies started into infertility in the vaccinated, but no concrete evidence yet, I mean you have to follow pregnancies for 9 months, and you need people to specifically looking to see if the vaccine results in stillbirths, and as it is, you can't even post anything like this on twitter or facebook without action against you, so it's not like anyone is calling for subjects to study.

What I'm saying is, yes the 'elites' would like to chop us down in numbers (I believe the stones say 500,000 people?). Gates himself has said he wants to see populations capped at 2 or 5 billion. That's why you never take a vaccine from bill gates.

So while I don't think THIS TIME they solved population explosion, if we are FORCED to take a shot every 6 months "for public safety", sooner or later there will be stuff in them. Maybe testosterone inhibitors so the men become more docile, who knows, but these people screeching to take away our RIGHT to CHOOSE is insanity, and it's why I moved 4500km west and 4000 feet up. I figure it's inevitable, and they just can't get to me here. I escaped, but I feel bad for those that can't just up and leave, and that is why I applaud these truckers. They are fighting for rights that the sheep simply don't see they are giving away.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I won’t lie and say I disagree, I 100% agree with you that something fucked up, and essentially it feels like if you are unvaccinated, which I personally don’t care .. you are treated differently (so it seems to me) and I decided to get vaccinated for myself as a personal choice , but out side of vacation, yeah it feels like there’s tension in the air with everyone . And your right 2 years into this , and personally I don’t ever see it going away , so this is the new normal, and quite frankly if you don’t like it move out of the country or higher a guy to take these people out .. (I’m not directing that at anyone .. it’s just in general) because It’s going to be a problem until this covid is gone . Which it seems to keep evolving more then a pokemon..

Luke.

Distinguished Member
But they want to cramp the population , why ? I thought this world was to make money off people ? You think minimum $10.5k the government makes off your back just to work (that’s not considering your spending money and the extra tax they make again off you) that’s minimum $5.250 million ! That number could easily be double, soooo I don’t get how it makes sense, old people get sick and that employee thousands of nurses that again the gov makes more $, I’m my eyes money makes the rich richer and less body’s less money idk. That’s my own thoughts and would love to know of anyone else sees it that way ?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I won’t lie and say I disagree, I 100% agree with you that something fucked up, and essentially it feels like if you are unvaccinated, which I personally don’t care .. you are treated differently (so it seems to me) and I decided to get vaccinated for myself as a personal choice , but out side of vacation, yeah it feels like there’s tension in the air with everyone . And your right 2 years into this , and personally I don’t ever see it going away , so this is the new normal, and quite frankly if you don’t like it move out of the country or higher a guy to take these people out .. (I’m not directing that at anyone .. it’s just in general) because It’s going to be a problem until this covid is gone . Which it seems to keep evolving more then a pokemon..
Exactly! That's the crux... we moved away to be left alone, but now they're talking about incarceration for people who don't comply. Since when does the government tell the citizenry what their rights are? We elect them to keep the lights running and the garbage picked up.

As well, I welcome conversation on it, we used to be able to have a discussion, not agree, but not go away hating each other, but that's also something we no longer do, it's like if you don't agree with me you are a nazi mysoginist racist! We NEED to go back to having open, all sides debates on things. When you censor things, people think you are hiding something (and likely because you are). My whole thing is that people who don't have a CLUE about what's going on, beepin off on social media simply because they have a gang of like-minded people cheering them on. Mob mentality has never done anything good for humanity, and generally speaking history doesn't look favourably on mob decision making, and I think it will be the same here.

Also...if they brought out a vaccine that actually just made us immune to covid, we wouldn't be having this argument at all. I don't want to argue with you, I'm usually much better with a beer and a sharing of ideas. Hell, of my 4 kids 2 are double vaxxed, and I never tried to stop them. One is FAR left, and the other didn't want to lose her job. I accept the decisions they came to to arrive at their decisions. Now the one in BC with the blood clot, the hospital refused to count it as an 'adverse event', because, and I quote "you get headaches, and you probably shouldn't have gotten the vaccine, but this is a reaction of your body to the vaccine, not a problem with the vaccine". No lie, that's what they told her. We pressed HARD to get it reported as an adverse effect, but we have no way of knowing if they did or not. That's the thing, a lot of "adverse events" are not logged, or not reported, so people aren't getting the "informed consent" they need when they sign that waiver that says they will never sure Pfizer or the government, or hold anyone accountable. We tried getting the data sheet from Pfizer, something that is issued with EVERY normal vaccine, it tells you what might happen to you, what has happend to others, what you might expect....have you ever seen a US drug commercial where there's 1 minute of flowery marketing, and then 2 minutes of what might happen to you if you take it? NONE of that is being disclosed to people when they go in and roll up the sleeve. "oh your arm might hurt" is what they say. Do they say "this alters a section of your DNA, so that you can produce this virus yourself, but along the way it might slice up bits of your innards, goop up your blood, and possibly kill you". The class actions that will be coming from this, because regardless of what people signed they were never INFORMED, will be absolutely insane.

If you wanted to dig a bit deeper, start looking at what the US insurance industry has started digging up. For every industry that wins (pharma) there is another industry that loses (insurance). People HAVE started dying, and many of those are younger than expected, and in their prime insurance years. So there is rumblings that insurance companies might have to start denying the vaxxed life insurance if indeed it looks like it might lead to premature death. Anyway, it's very likely the industry that is going to sound the alarm first and loudest, as they can't pay out a billion policies, if that's where it goes to. The irony being you might have to have a test to prove you never got vaccinated in order to get life insurance. People are playing checkers when life is chess.

Again, I do appreciate healthy conversation, and I appreciate your angle on this. Oh, and we TRIED to leave the country, but the state department isn't really getting along with the trudeau government, and covid just made it worse. We spent almost $10K with an immigration lawyer who finally stated that we had to "invest" 1.3 MILLION into our business in the US, THEN apply for the visa, THEN try to move down there, and THEN apply for citizenship. With the totalitarian way that trudeau has been acting, we weren't ready to put that much $ out there in a country that we might not be able to get to (as of now we are not cleared to cross the border...hence my support of the truckers). SO we moved as far away from Karen nests (cities) as possible. As I said, I don't really have skin in the game anymore from my own perspective, from my children's I do hope the "vaccine" doesn't do long term damage, I certainly don't want to outlive my kids. :(

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Very valid points and nothing personal bud , just thinking out loud with ya here , and like different perspectives, I’m terrified of hospitals and was one of the lasts out of my family and group to get fully vaccinated, (yea 3 shot) but at the end of the day sorry about your family’s side effects and truly do with all the best , even if they are bruins fans like you ;)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Very valid points and nothing personal bud , just thinking out loud with ya here , and like different perspectives, I’m terrified of hospitals and was one of the lasts out of my family and group to get fully vaccinated, (yea 3 shot) but at the end of the day sorry about your family’s side effects and truly do with all the best , even if they are bruins fans like you ;)
Heh, NOBODY is a Bruins fan!
I understand that you made decisions that led you to get the jab, just as I have made decisions which led to literally fleeing society. The fact that those polar opposite opinions can still have a chat tells me the Canadian spirit is still there. I tell you, now that I'm snuggled into the absolutely stunning beauty of BC, I'm glad I didn't leave Canada. I've always loved this country, still do. Proud to fly the flag and all that. I never wanted to be arguing over pharma issues, I also didn't know I wanted to move out of the city. I just really wanted to enjoy life, be left alone. Hard to do when the peanut gallery is so loud.

There's the crux. What you do behind closed doors is your business, entirely. What you inject into yourself is your business. I only stand up when people start telling me what they think I should be doing with my own self. So while I've been more or less neutral on things, it's starting to get weird and invasive. I won't even talk to someone who thinks I should "submit, just because", and there's a lot of them out there.

Thing is, in the end, I hope you're right and I'm wrong. Everyone wins if I'm wrong, everyone loses if I'm right. I'm sitting on my side of the argument but rooting for your side. It's just that your side has a lot of problems with results, optics and totalitarianism right now :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Also, if it makes you feel better...I worked in a hospital for 15 years, and I'm probably more terrified than you are. If you knew the incompetence that thrives in those places, the power of the unions, the long hours with crappy work environments....let's just say you are right to be scared.

Don't even ask what they do with placenta and fetuses (feti?). That is a weird dark world.

Of course, not all bad. I once saw them put back together a kid that got caught in a thresher and sliced to ribbons. They kept pumping blood into him and it kept pouring out, but they worked for 15 hours and got him stitched up, I believe he even survived. So there are good stories there too (I feel like I'm being too negative today, need a nice-ish story to end out on).

Luke.

Distinguished Member
It’s just the truth and no one should tell anyone how to live / what to do like you said , not to mention everyone should be able to “controllably” talk about one’s own option and what not !

Status
Not open for further replies.