Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Pretty sure this thread has come to an end. Although a great and healthy discussion for the most part I am sure there is animosity and anger from people. It is great to have open dialog and express opinions but there comes a point where opinions are just that and there is no meeting in the middle.

Last edited:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Pretty sure this thread has come to an end. Although a great and healthy discussion for the most part I am sure there is animosity and anger from people. It is great to have open dialog and express opinions but there comes a point where opinions are just that and there is no meeting in the middle.
Well, it's not really ended until Saturday (and maybe beyond), and for my part I'm not angry at all. I'm tired and disappointed in the shortsightedness of our society, and I can hear my grandfathers rolling around in their graves for the rights they fought for, just being handed away because people are afraid of everything and each other. Boogeyman virus, next it will be boogeyman [insert new thing here]. Now that they know we are willing to turn on each other over "facts" that come from the very people that engineered this virus (and the plandemic), they will never EVER stop coming after us.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
But, I can lock the thread, I'm fine with it. It's off topic, where it should be, but I do agree people are probably pissy (I deleted a couple of gibberish posts early on, and I know that drives people nuts). I just can't even be bothered with "but da science is done, follow da science!" posts anymore. Discussion is one thing, parroting is something else.

Hell I don't even own a fishtank, what the heck am I doing here? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.