London Frag Fest 2014 - Sunday April 13, 2014! - Vendor Map Updated!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Last year I dropped $400 with ease, including stopping at Sealife, so ya, only bring what you plan on spending and leave the debit card at home...or bring it, just be warned lol.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
AdInfinitum link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=5517.msg89786#msg89786 date=1397316517]
I figure that dude was a simple troll, I mean nobody goes running into a new forum and tells everyone they like to shake babies and club baby seals, It's just weird. 

I agree Glen.  I think you were on the site for at least a week before you told us you like to do things like that!  >:D

Derek, Are you going to be there early? If so we can look after our trades before things get rocking... 

Every event needs people out in the back parking lot trading baggies of stuff they've grown at home...
[/quote]

I have become drunk with power and greed, I will have people patrolling the yard for bootleggers...    ;)

Anyone else looking at gobs of crazy clue and on your hands and smelling putty?  lol

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I brought close to 500$ for the Toronto frag fest and I had to go out half way to go get more haha
Just bring a wad of cash ( small bills too of course. )

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Just a note that anyone on the upper level can come tonight at 8pm and setup if you would like.  There's a stag and doe downstairs but they said we could come and do the upper level... I will be there putting up some posters until say 9. 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Yeah there is TONS of parking.  If by chance the lot filled up, and I doubt it, there is street parking for 5 miles. :)

It was one of the considerations when I planned the spot: Easy reach of 401/402 and lots of parking. 

CanadaCorals.com

Website Affiliate
Website
www.canadacorals.com
Today is the day!

We have been racking out brains trying to figure out what we should give away for free @ todays raffle.

Most of you already have everything so what would be on our shelf that most of you don't have? I came up with the Hanna Digital Refractomer. It's a nice little toy and supper accurate but its always so hard to justify the $200 price tag.

Good luck to the winner and see you soon!!!!  :)

http://www.canadacorals.com/products/hanna-instruments-digital-seawater-refractometer