London Frag Fest 2014 - Sunday April 13, 2014! - Vendor Map Updated!

spyd

Super Active Member
Excellent job Salty!!! What a selection of corals there. The event looked well organized and great turnout. I also won the Vertex reactor!!! Woo hoo!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
spyd link said:
Excellent job Salty!!! What a selection of corals there. The event looked well organized and great turnout. I also won the Vertex reactor!!! Woo hoo!

:) awesome day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jewel

Awesome show guys, nice to meet up with my old Pal Benzzz, nice to meet you too Mark and I was gonna stop over and say hi Glen but once the Raffles were done, I had to go. It was a bit warm but all in all a great Fest. Oh ya nice to see Jerry as always.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Way to go Glen, the event was amazing, i had a great time, couldnt have asked for anything better. nice to meet everyone i got a chance to meet and congrats to the all the winners from the raffle!!!

RYOUNVS

I have a suggestion for next year. Could we have everyone have the option to throw on a name tag with their screen name? I liked that Torx and Rick had their names on, I was then able to put a face to the screen name. Just a thought.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
RYOUNVS link said:
I have a suggestion for next year. Could we have everyone have the option to throw on a name tag with their screen name? I liked that Torx and Rick had their names on, I was then able to put a face to the screen name. Just a thought.
+1 i agree.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
reeferkeeper420 link said:
[quote author=RYOUNVS link=topic=5517.msg90022#msg90022 date=1397435517]
+1 i agree.
[/quote]

Yes, we may need to get My Name is tags made up for last year. There were a large percentage of people there that were not on this site though.

benzzz

Great event guys. Had a great time and some good finds. Came rich, left poor lol. Nice to meet a few faces to put to the names.

Cheers, Lloyd

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
curiousphil link said:
Looked like another great turnout this year, the place was packed.  Thanks to all involved for all the hard work in setting this up!  Especially big shoutout to Glen.  Shame about his lighting, hope he managed to move some corals anyway.

Looking forward to seeing how much was raised for Ronald Mcdonald house! Err, I mean, the pockets of fat cat CEOs... lol ;)

9y6a8a3e.jpg

I haven't even opened the cash box but my daughter (and thanks to her for working the door), says about $1600 clear for Ronald McDonald House. 

Last year was $1100 for the food bank, so definitely an improvement over last year.  Obviously the the heat was a crazy factor....however most places that do conventions and whatnot have carpet....which is obviously a HUGE issut for the  'fest.    Rick was mopping until 5:30. 

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
davesolo29 link said:
Didn't meet me Nick.  I even tried to figure out who you were to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya i looked for you too, Bigshow described your appearance to me so i could find you but by that time i was ready to pack it in.

I picked up a swissgaurd basslet from those guys in the back with all the fish in bags for a great deal, and scored a few zoas from a few different places and thats about it. hopefully theres a 2015 Frag Fest next year!!

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I had a great time again ! Thanks Salty and all who put this together again, brought such magnificent frags and products for us, and a big thanks to all the vendors who supplied the raffle prizes. I won a pack of 3 containers of New Era flakes courtesy of Bean Bag Frags, thanks so much Jerry ! looking forward to seeing what the fish think of them. I'm excited to see how we did for the charity !