Looking For Biocube Or Similar

BonnieC

Looking to help a young man in the London area get started in the saltwater hobby!

We met him after my son was diagnosed with cancer. I know how much my son loves my tank, and I know this would be great for him. He recently beat cancer, after fighting for his life for over a year! All of which was spent admitted at LHSC and Toronto.

This will be my gift to him. If I could find one, I would like to etransfer the cash to you. And possibly get the tank delivered as a surprise. If not I can look into traveling that way (im from Windsor)

I'm thinking a biocube or nanocube. Something all in one. Or open to suggestions!

Also, fish only, for now.

Looking for complete setup.

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
Shooter, If you have the tank I would love to help this young man!
I will supply water, start up bacteria, some food, fish and clean up crew and anything else that isn't donated. I can also do the set up if we do it in the next couple days, maybe monday? I will be going back to work and then to MACNA for a couple weeks and won't be back til Sept 13 but I could do it then too.

Anyone have some clean liverock

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Shooter, If you have the tank I would love to help this young man!
I will supply water, start up bacteria, some food, fish and clean up crew and anything else that isn't donated. I can also do the set up if we do it in the next couple days, maybe monday? I will be going back to work and then to MACNA for a couple weeks and won't be back til Sept 13 but I could do it then too.

Anyone have some clean liverock
It's a complete setup, I was going to buy it tomorrow from a guy on here from London, but thought this young man may want a slice of the ocean too,it comes with everything including two clowns, lights have been swapped for Ecoxotic LEDS, media basket instead of bio balls, lots of extras as well, the only thing he may need is some cleanup crew, I've already got a green& rose BTA that the clowns may enjoy, as that's were he was headed if I picked it up for myself:)

I'm heading into London tomorrow (12ish), we could make this happen just like that:)

BonnieC

IMG_1113.JPG

This is Jordan and my son a few weeks ago during a visit for chemo!

BonnieC

I've contacted the gentleman with the tank. I will see if he is willing to deliver it. It's a full setup, just move it and it's good to go!
Thank you shooter for your help on this so far!
He starts working in September. Was hoping to have enough saved up by November. What a surprise this will be!
Reefdiver- a cuc would be a great!

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
I've contacted the gentleman with the tank. I will see if he is willing to deliver it. It's a full setup, just move it and it's good to go!
Thank you shooter for your help on this so far!
He starts working in September. Was hoping to have enough saved up by November. What a surprise this will be!
Reefdiver- a cuc would be a great!
Sounds good, Have shooter contact me for any help or anything we may need :) I will pick up some things tomorrow