Looking For Biocube Or Similar

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
You guys see the best!

Colin expecting it picked up tomorrow. Too short of notice?
Tomorrow I'm out of town, Saturday is better, unless shooter can grab it? I can do set up Saturday and hold livestock til its ready.

If not I can maybe pick up tomorrow evening if he has it all apart

BonnieC

Does anyone have an extra refractometer or salt I could buy?

Just want to get him up and running for the first month or so.

zoomster

Oh actually I do have a salinity meter if needed.
( the type you dip in, fill up and take the reading )
Just let me know.

heath

Distinguished Member
I know it hard right now but, when you get the tank and go over it maybe post a list of things that is needed, I am pretty sure that between us all we could have everything that is needed..
Now, who is going to be this GREAT kids mentor on looking after the tank...just asking...

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
I know it hard right now but, when you get the tank and go over it maybe post a list of things that is needed, I am pretty sure that between us all we could have everything that is needed..
Now, who is going to be this GREAT kids mentor on looking after the tank...just asking...
I'll be giving him my email address and I'm willing to bet I won't be the only one!

zoomster

Well, word on the street is you @heath. ;)

With all the amazing members we have here I would like to think if he has any problems or questions there will be no lack of help for him.
I always got it when I needed it!

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Tomorrow I'm out of town, Saturday is better, unless shooter can grab it? I can do set up Saturday and hold livestock til its ready.

I will only be in London in the mid day, I live about 1hr away, not sure if I could make it back Saturday or not, kinda pointless for me to bring it from London then back to London the next day, hmmm? I could grab it, set it up, hold the clowns until it's ready?

heath

Distinguished Member
oh for sure, just thinking that if he has never had a sw tank before it can be over whelming if there isn't someone to help walk him through...

BonnieC

I'm more than willing to help him out with my limited knowledge.
Been keeping saltwater myself for 3 years. We will all make this work together.

Thank you again to everyone involved!

BonnieC

Saturday works for Jordan (young man)

I'll check with Colin (seller of tank)