Looking For Biocube Or Similar

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
Wow ! What a wonderful way to help a new salty ! I'm late catching this event just now , I love what this group can and does do to help another in the hobby out. Give yourselves a big atta boy !!!! I work with a cancer survivor and she is very careful with her immune system and anything that could adversely affect it. I'm thinking that another thing we could do is get him a good pair of gloves. We wouldn't want his new hobby to affect his health after he has battled so hard to win this fight. I'd be willing to donate to get a good pair of gloves, anyone know where we could get a pair quickly as in stock?
I have a pair I just happened to pick up yesterday ;)

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
Well I finally got to meet @Jordan, awesome kid! He will do well. He has done his research and is enthusiastic and excited. He has a freshwater tank that is immaculately kept.
Dropped off a big box of Salt to keep him going so he can spend his money on corals lol Also some Nassaurius snails and superman mushrooms to get him hooked on corals like the rest of us lol
@Aquatic Dreams dreams sent over a refractometer and some snails, @sunnykita , the coral gloves and My Dad put in for some LRS Fish Frenzy :)

He is set up I tell you.

The tank is looking great and is totally clear. He is ready to start his water change regime and get going. The clowns look good and are VERY Fiesty! lol

@Shooter000, @zoomster great work.

A nice thing you've done here @Bonniek !

Jordan has my number and many others. We are all excited to see our new friend excel!

zoomster

Im so greatful for everything you all have done for me. I can never thank you enough. You are truly amazing people.

On a side note, I bled quite a bit from that bite, even tho it's tiny she got me good lol.
You are very welcome @Jordan
It was a pleasure to meet and help you Sir.
:)
And yep, they can bite pretty good when they want. Kinda makes you view Nemo in a whole new light doesn't it? ;) Lol