My 220 + 120 Gallon System

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Re: 220 Gallon tank - 4 month update

He had another crash after using the phosphate remover I told him not to use because he would get a crash. 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin

I actually made that up, I figured he would have responded by now.  Maybe I'm right and didn't know it :)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate

hows the new light treating you tony?

theyangman

Distinguished Member

It lights up the tank. Also serves as a good night light when I need to get a drink of water in the middle of the night as it illuminates my living room and kitchen from across the way.

My passion for the hobby has begun to severely wain in the past months, I have turned to other hobbies, which is taking up the vast majority of my time now. The tank is self sustaining at the moment. Fish are all doing ok, the softies are all ok. SPS, is still touchy. A few are still doing good, others have died.

Beats me. I had a cyano outbreak which I vacuumed out of my tank a few days ago after I left it and it began to carpet my substrate. I've lowered the lighting times substantially and hopefully that along with some water changes will cure the outbreak in a more natural manner.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member

GoodLuck Tony! Don't give up! The battles never end in this hobby.... It's a real learning curve and you just gotta stick with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theyangman

Distinguished Member

teebone110 link said:
What other hobbies are you into?

I need to finish up my Transformers collection so I have dedicated some time to finding the last 10 or so figures I need to complete my full generation 1 collection. I've gotten back into retro game collecting as well.

My current obsession is figuring out my mame cabinet situation. If Glen would get back to me it would help out a lot....

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin

theyangman link said:
[quote author=teebone110 link=topic=5733.msg77215#msg77215 date=1390001356]
What other hobbies are you into?

I need to finish up my Transformers collection so I have dedicated some time to finding the last 10 or so figures I need to complete my full generation 1 collection. I've gotten back into retro game collecting as well.

My current obsession is figuring out my mame cabinet situation. If Glen would get back to me it would help out a lot....
[/quote]

I think you offered me $12 for my $10,000 mame cabinet....I thought the conversation was over lol.    ;)

theyangman

Distinguished Member

lol.

I didn't offer 12 bucks, and nor is your cabinet 10k....

I also asked you for a real price.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate

Wanna trade your tank for my bnib fortress maximus?

theyangman

Distinguished Member

You have an original Fort max in box? The value on him has dropped quite a bit since he was re-released last summer from Takara....

I'd be interested in him though if you:

1. Actually have one
2. That it is original and not the Takara Encore release (which I have already, I actually have all of the Takara Encores MISB)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate

sorry.. i was just joking.. i just googled expensive transformer toys and it looked like that one took the cake besides some rare and crazy ones.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate

Duke link said:
sorry.. i was just joking.. i just googled expensive transformer toys and it looked like that one took the cake besides some rare and crazy ones.

He's already on his way, with plenty to trade lol

davesolo29

Super Active Member
220 Gallon tank - 4 month update

I have shockwave Bnib from when I was a kid.  Comes with the cassette one too.  Can't remember its name. 
I was a little jerk that year for Christmas so my parents held back some of my presents.  They found it a few years ago along with some other cool toys I never got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk