My 35 gallon corner.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Ok so it has been a long time since I added anything to this thread.  I haven't really done to much to the tank as I am still not sure which direction I want to go with the tank.  Anyways here are a few pictures.

My Percula clown
Percula.jpg

My neon dottyback that is impossible to get a decent picture of
NeonDottyback.jpg

My mozambique blenny
mozambiqueblenny.jpg

one of my green bta
greenbta.jpg

My flame bta with my maroon clown
FlameBTA.jpg

my flame bta with flash on
IMG_20121126_214346-1.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
You wont see those black ice in my tank.  I cant afford them lol.

Anyways got a new nem today. I think I am leaning towards a nem tank.  I had never seen a bta with white tips until my order came in monday night.  This was the only one we got like this.  The foot is red and the area around the mouth is a deep purple.  I cant wait to see it colour up under the 250w mh

Anyways picture quality isn`t the greatest as I was in a hurry when I took the pictures so no tripod and no clean glass lol

Whitetipbta.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Getting the good shit before your customers? You rascal lol . Looks good Aaron

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
You wont see those black ice in my tank.  I cant afford them lol.

Anyways got a new nem today. I think I am leaning towards a nem tank.  I had never seen a bta with white tips until my order came in monday night.  This was the only one we got like this.  The foot is red and the area around the mouth is a deep purple.  I cant wait to see it colour up under the 250w mh

Anyways picture quality isn`t the greatest as I was in a hurry when I took the pictures so no tripod and no clean glass lol

Whitetipbta.jpg

That's an awesome anemone, I just saw a few pictures of the identical one that someone in the states picked up about a month ago now.. Only 2 or 3 people had ever seen one like that I gathered from that thread.. That's makes it pretty rare if u ask me.. Congrats, Hey whats that little green thing in the background of that picture on the left?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
That would be star polyp.  I have searched through about 30 pages of "white tipped bubble anemone" on google and there was only one picture that looked similar to mine. Blue zoo aquatics in the states.  They actually have it listed pretty cheap too. Its not actually on their website but it is in the pictures I think around page 9 or 10 lol.

Also Jerry you are correct lol. I order from this company every two months or so, so I am going to see what kind of other nems they are not telling me about.  I am on a bit of a hunt for a lemon lime nem which is probably going to be impossible.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
That would be star polyp.  I have searched through about 30 pages of \"white tipped bubble anemone\" on google and there was only one picture that looked similar to mine. Blue zoo aquatics in the states.  They actually have it listed pretty cheap too. Its not actually on their website but it is in the pictures I think around page 9 or 10 lol.

Also Jerry you are correct lol. I order from this company every two months or so, so I am going to see what kind of other nems they are not telling me about.  I am on a bit of a hunt for a lemon lime nem which is probably going to be impossible.

ill find the post.. wait a sec.. I guess it wasn't a month ago.. its YOUR post I saw on reef central.. lol. I knew the picture looked familiar.. Nice find!!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=2000.msg32523#msg32523 date=1354803075]
That would be star polyp.  I have searched through about 30 pages of \"white tipped bubble anemone\" on google and there was only one picture that looked similar to mine. Blue zoo aquatics in the states.  They actually have it listed pretty cheap too. Its not actually on their website but it is in the pictures I think around page 9 or 10 lol.

ill find the post.. wait a sec.. I guess it wasn't a month ago.. its YOUR post I saw on reef central.. lol. I knew the picture looked familiar.. Nice find!!
[/quote]

LOL you caught me...

Anyways I took a picture with the lights off and just the flash and it came out pretty cool
whitetip.jpg

I like how my maroon looks like almost like its a gold striped.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
xxmurrxx link said:
always liked the looks of maroon clowns, he cause any problems / mean? lol
He hasn't caused any problems as of yet.  He is the smallest in my tank and my true perc keeps him in line.  I am hoping one day they pair off but for now they just stay away from each other.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
It looks  like the name I found is chocolate bubble tip anemone so I am going with that until I see some sort of colour change from being under my halides.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
jerry_doucette link said:
This site has a few different colours/kinds. And yours appears to be on it maybe...

http://ibluewater.com/libraryanemone.html

Either way its really nice:)
Sorry I just saw this now...

I am guessing you are talking about the white tipped chocolate H.Malu.  That is not this nem. It is definetly entamacea quadricolor.  When I get around to it I am going take out my tripod and try and get a good picture of it.  I also might go rent a macro lense for a day once all my coral shipments and fish shipments arrive in the next week.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I know he was at the store on sunday but I didn't get  chance to talk with him.  I want to rent a lense anyways before I buy just to make sure its something I am going to use.