Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Not sure, I get home Thursday.

I asked my Dad the other day but he can't tell the difference between yellow and green so he is kinda useless.  He did confirm they were not brown or white :)

I put mine right under the 250w MH as I suspect the same as you. 

B

Bill@IA

BIGSHOW link said:
He did have it put aside for you. ~3\" piece

I took the rest of them. :)

Yes Dwayne's is still there.....and no, Dave, you didn't get the rest of them.........hmmmmmmmm

;D

B

Bill@IA

BIGSHOW link said:
That Jay is sneaky.

Glad you could get your hands on some Bill.  I guess I will just have hoard the 14 I got ;)

Share the wealth Dave. No hoarding allowed.  :)

Both Jay and Jensen were there today. I got double teamed....while my wife cheered everyone on.

About the only thing I didn't get were the dogs or their birds.  ;D

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
LOL....that little white dog is pretty cute...you should of took that home too!

Looks like you scored some killer pieces ...

IA...bringing the eye candy to SW Ontario :)

B

Bill@IA

Yes that little white Pomeranian is a very cute little dog.

Thank you. I look forward to growing our new pieces out. I hope to be as successful at maintaining their colours as I have been with my other SPS.  :)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate

Both Jay and Jensen were there today. I got double teamed....while my wife cheered everyone on.
[/quote]

And now I know how bill managed to get his frags :?

B

Bill@IA

Darryl_V link said:
OMG is right Bill......it literally made me LOL (laugh out loud) when I read it.

Made my day really.  thanks.

That a boy!!!

;D

spyd

Super Active Member
That is hilarious!!!! Geeze Bill, their frags are pricey enough but you really went that extra mile to ensure you got the ones you wanted!!  ;D

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
spyd link said:
That is hilarious!!!! Geeze Bill, their frags are pricey enough but you really went that extra mile to ensure you got the ones you wanted!!  ;D

I am going there Friday and I can tell you that no matter how much I want some of there pieces I wont let my self get double teamed by them, and I can guarantee you my GF won't be watching if I do.

;D

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
BIGSHOW link said:
[quote author=spyd link=topic=3191.msg27360#msg27360 date=1349890505]

I am going there Friday and I can tell you that no matter how much I want some of there pieces I wont let my self get double teamed by them, and I can guarantee you my GF won't be watching if I do.

;D
[/quote]

Haha.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I don't even want to know anymore Dave haha. Sounds like you are beating around the bush now about it all, if this is what is needed to acquire these corals ill pass and stick with my green star polyps lol

Status
Not open for further replies.