I only got 1 small pc in TO, and a couple things at exotic reef
Next time we go I think more $ will leave my pocket, lol

I got this in TO just for the small blue polyps
703038b5.jpg

Got these on sale at exotic
cd88686b.jpg

a444c60d.jpg

MDGraves

Did my first water change with the new setup tonight. I now can syphon drain, and syphon fill. No more transfer pumps required :mad:)

S

Siderjan

TNT RACING link said:
I get all my glass cut in Aylmer great bunch of guys they also deal in acrylic and will basically build you what ever you can dream up you will have to look them up dont have there number rite on hand (Aylmer glass and mirror).

That they are.  My bosses use to own Aylmer Glass.

S

Siderjan

Very well laid out and planned setup.  It looks amazing.  Love the corals!!

MDGraves

Thanks!
Got my new lights in on Friday
3 AI Sol led modules :mad:)
Very happy only about 30 min to setup and install
I have them set to 30% and already more light then my last setup!
Going to ramp them up to about 50% over the next few weeks

Anyone else have the sols could you please post your settings and coral growth experience, thanks

P

phi delt reefer

MDGraves link said:
Thanks!
Got my new lights in on Friday
3 AI Sol led modules :mad:)
Very happy only about 30 min to setup and install
I have them set to 30% and already more light then my last setup!
Going to ramp them up to about 50% over the next few weeks

Anyone else have the sols could you please post your settings and coral growth experience, thanks

nice! - did you get them at the new reduced price? Is it enough light? I would have though you need like 4-6 over a tank your size.

MDGraves

I May get another mod for the DT and one for the frag some day, but at $400 a pop I can wait. The three I have now are mounted in my hood a good 12" above the water, so very little spotlighting. I really love the intensity and colour temp controle you get. The ramp up settings are cool too, so you never get an instant on, everyone gets a nice gentel wakeup.

Ps yes tim I have your halides sitting here ready to go, I told you I would not need them very long ;@) thanks dude for the generosity when I needed them

MDGraves

Any time bro!!

I would like to know ppl's settings for there LEDs
I don't want to bleach anything

Thanks

Z

Zakk

MDGraves link said:
Any time bro!!

I would like to know ppl's settings for there LEDs
I don't want to bleach anything

Thanks

I've got 120 CREE LED's and I have the drivers turned way back, and the dimmer set almost as low as it will go.  A couple of corals still need to be hidden in shadows.  You get a feel pretty quick for what corals love the lights and which do not. 

MDGraves

So the tank is getting back in shape
I just got a GFO and carbon reactor from the BFS group buy
Very easy setup, just the hard tube was very terrible, I swapped it out for a clear more flexible tube as per TNTracing

af271aef.jpg

P

phi delt reefer

where did u find that tubing? The hard stuff is impossible to work.with and drives me nuts

Z

Zakk

It's gotta be rona, they had a ton of different sizes when I was there... the bulk rolls?

MDGraves

I think it was home depot. I got it a while ago for my water make-up station. It was the right size for this app and I had just enough. Must have been a 10th roll. Ya that other stuff it came with was crap, water everywhere. I was not happy!!!

J

jones02

How's that reactor? I was thinking about getting one next order.