Our First Reef 135g

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I have one, been running for about a year. It is a major piece to keeping my tank looking good. I highly recommend it. Just make sure to mount it over your sump, since it can get wet when you change out the canisters.

MDGraves

Only been running this week, but I think it will become a very important part of my filtration system. Well worth the $
I set mine up next to the sump and need to put a towel down to catch the water while changing the media

Z

Zakk

I'm 7 or 8 months into running GFO and ROX carbon full time, I would count it in a list of 'must haves'. 

MDGraves

So my reactor has been running about a month now, green hair algie is next to nothing now and everything in the tank is very happy. I will post pics on Sunday.
I have a green plate (not sure of name) that I got off the Box when they closed that was starting to brown up, now nice colour and I can see a mesuable growth each day!!

c69807fc.jpg

And I got the cool guy from sea life
He always hangs out where ever I am watching me work on the tank :mad:)

fddec10e.jpg

MDGraves

We have a baby on the way :)
So we are getting out of the hobby :(

Mark, Dawn, Bree and little Emmett

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Congrats. Will you be selling off everything? Or putting it away for when you hop back into it.

MDGraves

Thanks everyone you guys are the best :mad:)

We are Selling :(
Maybe someday come back
It's on kijiji as a package

Jewel

Everything looks good except, the black pipe that you've chosen for your drain. Are you sure this is reef safe and you may think you've got lots of room under your stand but putting all those tanks under there may complicate things.