Poor Service And Communication From Jt Acrylics

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Now we are starting to confuse someone not taking advice of the builder and the builder not making said recommendations in the first place. You are both taking about a different situation.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Josh

I dont really understand why this has kind of derailed but the tank has a 2.5 to 3inch thick 1 piece euro brace on either a 3/8 or 1/2in acrylic. Short of being an acrylic builder I'm not sure what else I could have done to be honest.

I feel like you guys are discussing something entirely different.

Josh

Bubbles larger than dimes. I filled in as much as I could after I got the tank. There was a section that had a bubble seam to seam. I could have slipped a piece of paper through it.

Josh

So..... when it rains it pours lol.

An hour into our drive to Toronto for Xmas with my fiancee's family my phone alarms me. I think ahh fucking PH alarm go away. I look and its temperature. Opened up my apex fusion and saw a pretty steady decline in temperature since i left. I could see that the 50w heater was going but the 150w was not. Think to myself cool..... waits for me to leave town for xmas to screw me. I was pretty pissed off and decided you know what so be it, if they are dead when i get home then it is what it is.

Coral looks grumpy but ok.... temp hit 71.5'F at the coldest (middle of night). Im going to slowly raise it over the next 4-5 days and hopefully everything is ok.

They say things come in 3's so bring it. Whats next.

Josh

gwiWV52.jpg

Josh

Something went well.... Just so people dont think im some raging nuttjob, when i started to brace the leaking spots i found more and more spots that had air bubbles almost the size of the entire seam. I would have had to brace every seam. It also had some hairline cracks forming in the bottom panel.

I have a new glass frag tank being built, I took the opportunity to make some changes to my original setup.

Stay tuned for updates!