REACTORS!!!

• Thread starter phi delt reefer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phi delt reefer

hey guys - anyone need media reactors for carbon/gfo/zeo rocks/pellets/kalk?

Just want to gauge interest before ordering my own - maybe we can get a sweet deal if we order 5 or so?

possible reactors;

ebay cheapies (via aqua, some british brand)
swc
reef octopus
vertex
avast
nextreef

not looking to get the BRS ones (i already have a pair).

P

phi delt reefer

Lol sorry, the group buy on the vertex units are from exotic reef (Darren)

P

phi delt reefer

that would be four if your in. and he will discount the other stuff related to the reactor as mentioned in my earlier post if you are interested -ie. zeovit stuff :)

P

phi delt reefer

Ok so i got a bite on KWAS...SPYD is in...

so;

1. phi delt reefer - UF-15 reactor only
2. pulpfiction1 - (yes...no...?)
3. Blob-79 - ?
4. teebone110 - ?
5. SPYD - uf20 package

everyone good to buy next Friday?  People with question marks need to tell me whether they are in or not and what items they want. We need to sell 5 reactors to get this price.

thanks guys!

Vince

Blob-79

Super Active Member
pulpfiction1 link said:
gotta do better for price on group buy for me

phi delt reefer link said:
PACKAGE 1 : VERTEX REACTOR UF20 (2l) with 1000ml Vertex Biopellets - for just $160.00!!
PACKAGE 2 : VERTEX REACTOR UF15 (1.5l) with 500ml Vertex Biopellets -for just $125.00!!!

OR SEPARATELY:
1. 1000ml Vertex Biopellets - $60.00
2. 500ml Vertex biopellets - $35.00
3. Vertex reactor UF20 -$100
4. Vertex reactor UF15 -$90.00
5. as well as 10% off Zeo's bacteria booster products.

exotic reef link said:
Vertex UF-20 Media Reactor - Reg. $119.00 - Now $110.00
plus free 400ml vertex biopellets

kinda have to agree with pulp here :p the last quote was from a previous sale exotic reef had..the group buy price is much higher then his previous sale price

Exotic Reef

Website
www.exoticreef.ca
The last sale i had was a manufacture promotion...... for every 5 reactors i purchased they gave me 5 free bags of bio pellets...... for the current group buy i make ecactly $4.56 on the UF 15 package and $7.56 on the UF 20 package..... I am offering the best prices you can find ANY WHERE....

There isnt any markup on high end products as it is.....especially when i give everyone the deals that i give.....

if you feel that the price of the group buy is to high..... well frankly good for you..... go buy it from someone else.....

if the number of reactors purchased goes to 10+ i may be able to work something out as shipping will be less...

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
hey,ive done nothing but push your site,and if trying to get a better deal is a crime via group order as opposed to what i paid for what i have already,.well call me guilty,i work had for the cash i have and waste enough as it is, on gas alone travelling back and forth to obtain products,post some numbers on the 10,i dont need another but you know me,if the price is right and the item is shiny enough,i will part with the cash

lol

please note:
pissin peeps off has been a long time hobby as well

:)

Exotic Reef

Website
www.exoticreef.ca
pulpfiction1 link said:
hey,ive done nothing but push your site,and if trying to get a better deal is a crime via group order as opposed to what i paid for what i have already,.well call me guilty,i work had for the cash i have and waste enough as it is, on gas alone travelling back and forth to obtain products,post some numbers on the 10,i dont need another but you know me,if the price is right and the item is shiny enough,i will part with the cash

And i thank you for the help and support you have given.... at this time the prices posted are the best I can offer...I cant afford to loose money in order to get a sale

V

vander45

this might sound stupid but are they crutial to have? i have a 65gal coral tank with a twenty gal sump and a protein skimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.