REACTORS!!!

• Thread starter phi delt reefer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phi delt reefer

email sent to ocean aquatics to see what their pricing would be. They wont have the same quality fittings but they are considered some of the best reactors as well.

P

phi delt reefer

Ok if anyone is interested in the UF15 or UF20 reactors (or packages) please PM me. Group buy will be closed next week. We were unable to secure anything through Ocean Aquatics in a timely fashion.

thanks

Vince

P

phi delt reefer

they just started carrying a special insert.. 16 bucks... fuck that. just gonna use some knitting grid and do up my own. TLF sells a kit for $3 as well that works.

Z

Zakk

I'm running them with the foam, they seem to have good movement.  I do have sheets of the knitting screen (turf scrubber leftovers), do they provide a better amount of flow?

P

phi delt reefer

Zakk link said:
I'm running them with the foam, they seem to have good movement.  I do have sheets of the knitting screen (turf scrubber leftovers), do they provide a better amount of flow?

the foam will plug up so swap it out sooner than later with that knitting screen.

Z

Zakk

I'll do that today, good tip as those knitting screens are dirt cheap at michaels, and different sizes of mesh too. 

Status
Not open for further replies.