Reef Cleaners Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
************************DO NOT REPLY****************************************

Your ReefCleaners.org was shipped to you on 12/05/2012 via U.S. Postal Service Express Mail, Parcel to the following address:

Dave Olbach
2126 Lapeer Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060-1007

To check the delivery status of your package at any time please visit:
https://www.endicia.com/Status/?PIC=9471010200828578468589
or the U.S. Postal Service's web-site:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

(Tracking information won't be available until 4 hours after the package has shipped)

Reminder: Your package requires signature, unless you requested it waived.

Acclimation (All Animals)-

1. Float the bag in your tank to get the snail used to the temperature in your aquarium.

2. Wait 15 minutes.

3. Add contents to tank. Discard Water and Paper towels if any.

Important: Snails may go through shock during shipping, and be closed when they arrive. You should give them plenty of time to come out of their shells and move around before deciding they didn't make the trip. Ceriths may go dormant for up to 3 days.

You may find this to be different than the acclimation procedure you are used to carrying out. The reason we now ask our customers to use this procedure is because our snails and crabs live intertidally, and can handle drastic swings in ph/salinity without a problem. However, what they can't handle is toxic levels of ammonia. During the shipping process, ammonia levels in the shipping bags build, while the ph level goes down. As the ph goes down the toxicity of ammonia also goes down. However, when your tank water with normal ph is introduced to the shipping bags, and the ph rises, so does the toxicity of the ammonia, and you will be poisoning the livestock. Please don't do this. Any other method of acclimation voids the Alive Arrival Guarantee. If you are a pro and know how to deal with these issues with ammonia neutralizing drips that may be a good idea for urchins, porcelains and true crabs. (If you are however unsure how to carry out this acclimation procedure please do not practice it with our livestock)

Macroalgae and Mangrove Acclimation-

1. Float the bag in your tank to get the macro used to the temperature in your aquarium.

2. Wait 15 minutes.

3. Add contents to tank. Discard Water and Paper towels if any.

4. Avoid direct light on red macros and acclimate them into your systems lighting by placing them initially in the shaded portions of your tank. (Treat like coral if you are familiar)

Your macro has been without light for some time and it needs light to survive. As long as it will not crash your tank, try to put the lights on when you introduce macro algae.

Rock-

1. Rinse Rock with some freshwater to remove any dust that may have settled on it in transport.

2. Add to tank. The rock is professionally cleaned, and contains no organics to alter your water chemistry.

All the Best,
John Maloney
www.reefcleaners.org

************************DO NOT REPLY****************************************
NOTE:
This e-mail was generated by DYMO Endicia Internet Postage (www.Endicia.com)
at the sender's request. DO NOT CONTACT DYMO Endicia if you have any
questions about the shipment or the package delivery. Please contact
the sender of this e-mail or the U.S. Postal Service if you have
questions about the package delivery.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Re: Re: Reef Cleaners Group Buy

Neopimp link said:
Lol... Order has shipped.

Good luck. Let us know when you are going so we know when to start raising bail money.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Neopimp link said:
Your macro has been without light for some time and it needs light to survive. As long as it will not crash your tank, try to put the lights on when you introduce macro algae.

Sounds a bit extreme, can turning on your lights really crash your tank? lol

harleymike

Super Active Member
Sounds good. I will be up around noon. IF you have them then I'll head into town too pick mine up.

nitro069

Hahahaha, 24 lb worth of basically snails. Holy fark.

Do you have anything to declare sir? 

Nothing much, just a few snails.........oh.....and i have crabs :p

harleymike

Super Active Member
nitro069 link said:
Hahahaha, 24 lb worth of basically snails. Holy fark.

Do you have anything to declare sir? 

Nothing much, just a few snails.........oh.....and i have crabs :p

LOL    :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Mhmm, typical woman response, it is just water weight. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

phatpaco

Remember you only get one call!!!
I have a plan to break you out if needed!
Today, there's gonna be a jail break! Neo and the snails....I love it when a plan comes together!
See ya later Neo! ;D

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
pulpfiction1 link said:
LoL

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

my package from reefcleaners showed up at 10:30 AM, I think that Bluewater Shipping Depot is the first stop for those delivery guys, probably to unload a bunch of stuff before they start door to door deliveries, the guy at the shipping depot was great, if you shoot him an email and tell him you have live goods, he'll be sure to email you as soon as they arrive.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Just there then got an email 10 min later that the package had been delivered. At Victoria secret now ......      Observing..........
Dreaming.........

Creeping.........

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Neopimp link said:
Just there then got an email 10 min later that the package had been delivered. At Victoria secret now ......      Observing..........
Dreaming.........

Creeping.........

last chance to pitch them off the bridge before the customs office!! LOL. ill catch them I swear.. haha

Blob-79

Super Active Member
lol...kinda funny how many people are hovering in this thread...waiting to hear how sore neos ass is :)

teebone110

Distinguished Member
it's on its way.....

soap-on-a-rope.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.