Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

can you add 30 astreas and 5 nassaruis to my order dave ... thanks again

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Well you guys have one more day to get your orders in and money paid.  The Order will go out tomorrow.
I have noticed that some things go out of stock, if that does happen the cost will obviously be refunded... I am not a dick after all.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Lots if interest happening .  I will update thread today or after work.  We may start running into stock issues. And I wonder if the quantity of the order is going to cause issues at the border lol.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ok everyone here's the deal.

With the current list we are at 710 bucks before tax...... That is a little larger than I was first plannign on lol.  I am gogin to be calling the Canadian Food and Ispection Agency people tommorrow to see what they say about the whoel thing.  I may have to split this order into 2 if I sense any kind of caution on their part.  As far as I can tell I can bring whatever I want because it not illegal or endagered or susceptible. 

I realize some people have paid me already and I will be putting the order through.    If you do not make the order this time ,I am off Tues Wed the follwoing week and will put in an order for those days.

Let me know what you guys think... it is your money after all. 

As far as I can tell I shoudl have no issues even with this amount but who knows right.

:)

Comments welcome,  I can promise everyoen that you will get your order or your money back so do not worry about this post It just got larger than I was expecting lol

phatpaco

Neopimp link said:
Ok everyone here's the deal.

With the current list we are at 710 bucks before tax...... That is a little larger than I was first plannign on lol.  I am gogin to be calling the Canadian Food and Ispection Agency people tommorrow to see what they say about the whoel thing.  I may have to split this order into 2 if I sense any kind of caution on their part.  As far as I can tell I can bring whatever I want because it not illegal or endagered or susceptible. 

I realize some people have paid me already and I will be putting the order through.    If you do not make the order this time ,I am off Tues Wed the follwoing week and will put in an order for those days.

Let me know what you guys think... it is your money after all. 

As far as I can tell I shoudl have no issues even with this amount but who knows right.

:)

Comments welcome,  I can promise everyoen that you will get your order or your money back so do not worry about this post It just got larger than I was expecting lol
Call me if you need to post bail! :-D

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
It Has been Ordered.... Please don't forget about me if I end up in Jail :)

C

copperkills

Why on a rope?  So it can be removed easily from its storage location? Lol

phatpaco

copperkills link said:
Why on a rope?  So it can be removed easily from its storage location? Lol
They will hang him up  in said storage location when they're "done" with him....only to take him down again and "use him" again... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.