Reefer's 75g reef.

monizb

Super Active Member
Don't panic if u don't see the wrasses for week or two or more they will hide on u make sure your tank has a lid I have had my leopard for two years now :")

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Nice, you get those from Brandon?
Yeah i got them from brandon, all happy.
Don't panic if u don't see the wrasses for week or two or more they will hide on u make sure your tank has a lid I have had my leopard for two years now :")
Nope theyve been out and about everday since i put them in. I have another wrasse in there that was bein a bully the first day, but calmed down now. Yeah i need to look into a screen, even tho the wrasse i have now ive had for a good year, year and a half and hes never jumped.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Congrats on the new additions..
I was reading back in this thread and noticed you are running a bare bottom system. Keep us posted about your leopards, as they usually require a substrate for sleeping. Im curious as to how they will adapt

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Do you got fruit loops? A guy I know who is local to me was looking for some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Dang bro you got those looking nice!!!

Thanks man! Im just happy they made it and i was able to get them to bounce back, was a little scared at first haha.
Do you got fruit loops? A guy I know who is local to me was looking for some.

I dont unfortunately. I always mean to grab some but never do lol. I know IA has them, which is where ill probably be getting them since i cant find them through any hobbyists lol.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Cant wait to get pics of the new pieces i snagged today! RR Pretty In Pink, Wolverine, Xmen, a really cool people eater morph, and a another zoa i got from fragcave but cant remember the name lol.