reeffreaks 75 SPS Dominant build

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Does burc have a piece too? Mines doing good sitting around 400 par, encrusting good, and it's green with pink polyps, looks like tyree branching cyphastrea

P

phi delt reefer

Yeah he had a mini colony a couple weeks ago.

He had it high in his display under a power module. 500 par is a lot though! If its keeping its green under that kinda of light you must have a piece that's well acclimated high light( and therefore you should frag me a piece!)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Good to know, ya unfortunately mines so small I won't be fragging anytime soon.. Hit up reeffreak  ;D

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
The coral has been acclimated to very high light, it was under 2 ATI six bulb powermodule fixtures.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
phi delt reefer link said:
Yeah he had a mini colony a couple weeks ago.

He had it high in his display under a power module. 500 par is a lot though! If its keeping its green under that kinda of light you must have a piece that's well acclimated high light( and therefore you should frag me a piece!)

What was the price on the mini colony ?

P

phi delt reefer

Burc won't sell colonies of highly sought after stuff. I think he said a 1" frag was about $25.. can't be too sure though... I was asking pricing on A Lot of items. I did specifically ask for a full colony price on that piece but he wouldn't sell me the whole thing

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Few pictures growths getting better and better.

Plain old birds nest
2eja2u4y.jpg

Superman monti
9uzumu6a.jpg

Bought as a poker star but it could be a rainbow minor really sure
ava2u7a3.jpg

Not sure of the name picked up from Rick also have another that's blue instead of green
uhene4ut.jpg

Unknown frag blue/green had for a long time hasn't done a thing
e3ejy6en.jpg

Green torch picked up in a trade with Duke, thanks buddy !
uny4u8ag.jpg

Can't ever leave out DarrylVs sunset milli, I would be happy with a tank just filled with this coral
ny3ava2a.jpg

Duncan's
evavanah.jpg

Purple stag green tips
ybymudaj.jpg

Palmers blue
hu8u6emy.jpg

Aussie BS Acans amazing cant wait to have a nice big colony of them.
a5emapap.jpg

I've been debating getting rid of some of my sps and doing strictly a millipora and acan tank. So who's got the nice milli frags ?!?!? Or mini colonies ?!?!?

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Some pic from the iPhone 5 pretty decent pictures from the phone, picked up more colour then the 4s. Some new coral photos also.

Purchased as watermelon chalice but recently seen on cherry corals as the  Bob Marley 
peheta7y.jpg

BS Space Monster
u2y6a2ag.jpg

Gold speckled chalice
6u6ysa8e.jpg

Nice green torch with a gold torch in the background
u3ede3y6.jpg

Millie Ville, 6 Millie's in the pic
8a3yreqe.jpg

BS Aussie acan
u7uzuvy2.jpg

Some more BS Acans and a BS leviath chalice in the background
dehemude.jpg

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Some pic from the iPhone 5 pretty decent pictures from the phone, picked up more colour then the 4s. Some new coral photos also.

Purchased as watermelon chalice but recently seen on cherry corals as the  Bob Marley 
peheta7y.jpg

BS Space Monster
u2y6a2ag.jpg

Gold speckled chalice
6u6ysa8e.jpg

Nice green torch with a gold torch in the background
u3ede3y6.jpg

Millie Ville, 6 Millie's in the pic
8a3yreqe.jpg

BS Aussie acan
u7uzuvy2.jpg

Some more BS Acans and a BS leviath chalice in the background
dehemude.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I can't believe you were in the area and didn't stop by.  I've got millies with your name on them.  :)

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
I can't believe you were in the area and didn't stop by.  I've got millies with your name on them.  :)

I was out at Jerry's a week or so ago and grabbed some lights, Jerry also shipped a millie in one of dales orders.

When we going to big shows ???