reeffreaks 75 SPS Dominant build

reeffreak

Super Active Member
harleymike link said:
hmmm ya bigshows. That sounds expensive. I would like too get some challice and try it.

It's always worth it the trip mike, Dave's an incredible guy, great system, healthy frags, acans that are off the charts !!!!!! But like I said great guy to deal with which brings me back over and over most of all.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
ricklalonde link said:
Pat I've got a few frags to help you restock. Sorry to hear about the meltdown. Stop over sometime.

Rick, I appreciate that a lot, really, was such a total bummer to lose it all, most of all the worst thing I really  hated losing, that I never really seen around for sale often, well actually since you had it, is that watermelon chalice it was taking off. If I could get my hands on that I would be alright with my loses. Again I really appreciate the offer, hopefully you throw that get together again this year was a great time last year.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Some new pics of the acan collection so far

medetesy.jpg

semery4e.jpg

hety2ama.jpg

qyrejazu.jpg

asara8ap.jpg

Some zoas, thanks parksy

6yququzu.jpg

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Couple recent additions to the tank.

BS hologram monti (compliments of duke)

e7ube4u4.jpg

BS strawberry shortcake
a9e8unar.jpg

BS blue matrix and a salty cracker pink Millie.
unu4yvem.jpg

Clownfish and flame tip men
8yqejavu.jpg

reeffreak

Super Active Member
harleymike link said:
Nice. Glad its coming together again

Thanks Mike, it's slowly coming back, still have a lot of work a head of me to get it looking the way it was. It crashed and I slacked, making up for it now.