RO/DI system

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I never knew that about the 1:1 ones. I will need to read up on it more myself. I can not imagine paying that much more for a unit and then have to pay more often for madia. Think I am glad I did the brs one.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

dale

my buddy just got an aquasafe system,, it is pretty good quality, but the pre filters are not,,
it also comes with an adjustable restrictor valve,,, so you can adjust your wastewater output,, 4:1, 3:1, 1:1,, whatever you want,, and you can do a flush with a turn of a screw then put it back where it was with the setting nut,, super easy  ,, i want one,,  the adjustable restrictors sell for $13 on aquasafe website

they also sent him the extra drinking water parts,, pressure tank, polishing filter... and i got a remineralization canister, so now have the best drinking water pressurized from a tap on my kitchen counter.. its pretty cool... wife loves it,,, no more complaining about all the water i use...

Jewel

In hind sight, since my filters have to be changed out, I'd agree with Duke any unit is fine as long as you use great filters. Pushing 100 plus PSI through the filters may not have been very good if the filters only lasted 4 months, Sure lots of prestine water but at what cost?