Rotifers, Copapods, Brine And Greenwater

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
just gauging interest since i want to culture rotifers, copapods and greenwater for my reef and im already raising brine for the baby seahorses. if enough members are interested i will plan bigger since its easier to maintain them then and i will be able to hook you up with the mentioned very cheap... let me know otherwise i will keep it small and there wont be alot extra.

happy reefing

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I would be interest in some. But not sure if I would be a solid monthly customer. It would depend on it I really need them.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
I would be for a while but they gotta be really inexpensive

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk HD
ohh it will be cheap probably 1/4 the price of stores for 4 times as much.... you cant beat that unless you raise your own.... and if they multiply better than expected even cheaper. i just want to know that they will go to use since i dont like putting time and effort in to flush things down the drain

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
I would be interest in some. But not sure if I would be a solid monthly customer. It would depend on it I really need them.
Not really asking for monthly customers more so when time comes to split up the culture before a crash starts id rather it go to use than waste

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
jeez at this rate i could use a few 35-55 gal drums lmao. good stuff this means i should never have to throw any out and lots of happy corals and fishies....

heath

Distinguished Member
steve, if you are looking for a bigger drum/container, I have 3 brine barrels here and you are welcome to one of them, I can always get more...