Spring Frag Swap - London

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
i dont need a table to bring frags do i? can i just pay the 5$ to get in and still buy sell and trade corals?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Duke link said:
i dont need a table to bring frags do i? can i just pay the 5$ to get in and still buy sell and trade corals?

I don't really have any problem with that, especially if they are presold, I can't have anyone taking over a table or anything, when others are paying $$$.  I suggest a trenchcoat with inside hangers ;)  that wold actually be pretty cool.  "Psssst Hey mister, wanna buy some bootleg chalice?"  8)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=4354.msg41882#msg41882 date=1361569742]
Ah I should be able to fill a full table :)

You're only stopping by, not moving in.  lol.
[/quote]

Ohhh, ah well I won't bring anything I can't carry myself :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=4354.msg1#msg1 date=1361571607]
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=4354.msg41882#msg41882 date=1361569742]
Ah I should be able to fill a full table :)

You're only stopping by, not moving in.  lol.
[/quote]

Ohhh, ah well I won't bring anything I can't carry myself :)
[/quote]

No load bearing animals!!!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I'm looking at the layout now.  I -think- I can do 16 full tables, plus two tables in the center for 'swap' items (used equip etc) and 2 tables beside that for Raffle stuff, or 'unkown'. 

Here is a shot of the hall, from the doorway.  I have the -tentative table layout below, I am trying to go by the size of the tables in the photo, but the hall seems a bit bigger than 60'x40'.  There is also a pic of the outside eating area, probably much nicer in June than in Feb :)

Thoughts/suggestions?  Oh and the white number tables are available, the red ones are taken, I'll try to update as people request tables (assuming this is how the tables will set up).  Remember, this is sort of seat-of-my-pants here so don't yell at me too much if you can avoid it. 

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=jerry_doucette link=topic=4354.msg41890#msg41890 date=1361574203]
Tried to register but got lost. Looking for half table.
http://londonfragfest.ca/

Upper right hand corner, big blue button.  I need it that way so that I can fill in the database and send invoices.
[/quote]

wasn't showing up before, thanks and done.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
davesolo29 link said:
weird... i click on the picture of the table layout to make it big enought to see.... it comes us saying i dont have permission to access this.

sorry, refresh, the pics I had right off the phone and they were crazy big, had to re-up them. 

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I tried posting on AP about it...and Im not allowed to post. Everytime I click to submit, it deletes what I wrote and the error is type at least 1 letter. lol bastards

reeffreak

Super Active Member
are we registering if we want a table to sell frags ? and if we are not selling frags we just show up and pay $5 at the door? or do i have to register if I plan on attending the swap ?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
reeffreak link said:
are we registering if we want a table to sell frags ? and if we are not selling frags we just show up and pay $5 at the door? or do i have to register if I plan on attending the swap ?

Only register if you need a table, otherwise it's a public event, however I think I'll clean up selling trenchcoats... only $49.99 rental!