Spring Frag Swap - London

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Petercar link said:
can i print off the flyer ?...  and ill post in the fish stores in detroit  and if i do go to the frag swap in ann arbor march 4

Certainly...I may take good advice and go to that too.  Oh if I just didn't despise long car rides so much :)

I may do up a little nicer/bigger one.  I'll post here when done. 

reeffreak

Super Active Member
teebone110 link said:
[quote author=Petercar link=topic=4354.msg41910#msg41910 date=1361578654]
can i print off the flyer ?...  and ill post in the fish stores in detroit  and if i do go to the frag swap in ann arbor march 4

... it's always better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission ;)
[/quote]

thats only when your dealing with the wife

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Do we have any members in the Brantford area? I can print the flyer and drop it at Jerry Draper's store, he has quite a following of salt addicts LOL

Petercar link said:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=Reef Hero link=topic=4344.msg40240#msg40240 date=1360547279]
A spring swap!!!!!..... I would be willing to help out if it was near the London area.....if I had a sweet shop I would even think about hosting one..... I wonder what it would cost to rent a hall.....how many ppl would come out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like the idea of renting a hall, but at this point I think you would get 20 people, and not -really- worth it.  Hopefully we can eventually get enough serious people to attract michigan sellers :)

I could likely host something, the weather would have to be -fairly- decent, however I have a walkout basement, inside bar, and outside bar.  I do think a large tank and lighting for floating frags is needed, I think the only real cost of a meet would be the salt to do up the tank.  Frags sitting on a table just don't have the 'wow' factor to get people's juices flowing.  (no offense to tables of course) ;)
[/quote]

Wow how things changed in 6 months lol.  20 people?  ;D