SPS is continuing to die.

Does Glen enjoy smooth jazz and bubble baths?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I never said you attacked me. That was someone else. Quite frankly for the most part I have heeded most advice and left my tank be. I added a green slimer as a barometer for my tanks condition going forward and have taken my doser offline, I dont add anything extra, and I just run my tank with water changes.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I don't really think your gay either.. I was just poking fun.

Jewel

I would say more of a thick head, I don't know about the Gay tendencies. To each their own. I really hope your tank turns around and thrives, really. If one thing we've all learned by this, is that purchasing Coral after coral doesn't make a happy tank. And again I'm sorry if I pissed any one off but, If I think something should be said then I'm glad we have a forum like this to say it on.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Jewel link said:
I would say more of a thick head, I don't know about the Gay tendencies. To each their own. I really hope your tank turns around and thrives, really. If one thing we've all learned by this, is that purchasing Coral after coral doesn't make a happy tank. And again I'm sorry if I pissed any one off but, If I think something should be said then I'm glad we have a forum like this to say it on.

You really wanna keep at this eh?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
if i went back and showed you photos of every coral i have lost since i started my tank up it would take like 2 pages and 100's of photos.. i wont do it tho because the total cost of all those corals together is something i'd rather not know but im sure its a stupid number. You have all the required hardware and didnt really spare any expense with any of it.. it wont take long now and your tank will figure itself out and once it does im sure its going to be a super tank, my advice is to go buy a camera.. i get super bored reading about your tank without the visual references photos bring. canon over nikon imo.  ;)

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Good luck moving forward, I hope you stick with it as I'm sure things will turn around for you.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
anyone see the new nikon df? hard core retro full frame dslr.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Jewel link said:
Like I said, Center of attention.

Listen here jackass, now you are getting under my skin, and that takes a lot. You wanna call me thick headed and not illicit a response and just want to poke and prod from behind your keyboard you go right ahead you coward.

Stay clear of my threads, and I'll do the same for yours. You make boneheaded responses and call me names, and when I respond you simply try and call me an attention whore? Grow a brain you dipshit.

Jewel

There's all that anger again, Don't worry pal, we are gonna meet sooner than later and then we will see who the tough guy is Jerk Off

Status
Not open for further replies.