Tank blew a leak

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
davesolo29 link said:
Make sure u go bean animal on this one. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking about that but I don't like the space a bean animal takes up. I might just do 1.5" drains In each back corner. With 90's like I have in my 150 now.

But I'm not sure, open to suggestions guys.

I don't know if I want to wait 24 hrs to silicone a bulky over flow box in either, but I'll see what Gary says

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
davesolo29 link said:
Make sure u go bean animal on this one. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was thinking about that but I don't like the space a bean animal takes up. I might just do 1.5" drains In each back corner. With 90's like I have in my 150 now.

But I'm not sure, open to suggestions guys.

I don't know if I want to wait 24 hrs to silicone a bulky over flow box in either, but I'll see what Gary says

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
reeferkeeper420 link said:
Bet ur wishin u kept this 180 now eh? Lol hows eveyrthing ,didnt have a chance to go through the whole post? Did u get a tank figured out?

Haha yea I shoulda kept that one as a spare lol
But yup I got a brand new 155g bow front

Jewel

Hey man sorry for your troubles, Bin there, but as long as you got it figured out that's the main thing, Good thing you got somewhere to put your Corals and Fish, 155 Bow is nice, Rimless too. Sweet, Good Luck.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
At sealife getting it drilled at the moment!
u6yba7ab.jpg

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Can't believe u just drilled holes in the back of that nice tank... also surprised Gary didn't talk u out of it.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Duke link said:
Can't believe u just drilled holes in the back of that nice tank... also surprised Gary didn't talk u out of it.

We are not sure if the bottom is tempered. Didn't have much of a choice :/

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Poseidon link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=7642.msg79477#msg79477 date=1391466548]

[/quote]

Bummer any phone camera or polarized shades can tell you for sure. But at least it's done and good to go now

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Duke link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=7642.msg79480#msg79480 date=1391467235]

[quote author=Duke link=topic=7642.msg79477#msg79477 date=1391466548]

[/quote]

Bummer any phone camera or polarized shades can tell you for sure. But at least it's done and good to go now
[/quote]

Yea ideally I would have gone a different route but this will work and I'm in a rush :/

Now to find plumbing - anyone know who carets 1.5" plumbing?
Rona and Home hard ware is closed, TSC is out of it, and Home Depot doesn't carry it , who else?

spyd

Super Active Member
If you find you need plumbing and have to get it tomorrow, Accupump in Stratford has every white PVC fitting you could possibly think of. Prices are way cheaper than Lowes. Plasti Fab near London sells the sch 80 Hayward bulkheads.

Best of luck.