Teebone's Epic 210G SPS Build

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
It's awesome when a new system finally turns the corner!!!

Couldn't agree more! Its been a long process but I have a good feeling that things have finally stabilized.

giphy.gif

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
For my frags, I have been relentlessly seeking out proven aquacultured growers that have thrived in others' tanks in my area. I am a true believer in finding good corals with lineage and genetics, as I have seen what these corals can do in the hands of others under the right conditions.

Below are a few pics that will have to do until I either get a deal on a macro lens or jroovers can get over here to take some decent macro shots. ;)

Please have patience until I can dial things in correctly- I'm trying to capture the true colours without editing things too much.

Lets start with a few of purple and blue :)

RR Purple Passion

Darryl_V's Cobalt Tort

Darryl_V's Palmer's Blue Millie

AdInfinitum's Indestructible Acro

...and this one, I'm still looking for, it's a pic from my previous tank.... Myiagi Tort

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Let me know bud I've got some myogi tort if you like some:)

Nice, I where did you get it from? When I had it, it was very fast growing. I might grab some from you. Thanks!

My tank consists of 60% DV, 20% RR,10% Tyree& ORA, other 10% mystery:), all very hardy species, and Ive usually got frags of each kind:)

Do tell ;)

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Last edited: