The Extreme Aquarium Opening In March

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
It's with " EXTREME " pleasure I'd like to introduce to you my newest adventure..... THE EXTREME AQUARIUM ! We will be opening some time in March as I am currently renovating the store now. I will make an announcement when we have a better idea as to the Grand opening.
THE EXTREME AQUARIUM will stock a variety of saltwater fish, coral, inverts,specialty fresh water fish and amphibians of all kinds. We will also have available a wide range of products that we will stock but being a small store we will special order equipment we are unable able to have in the store and bring in on our next shipment. If there is anything such as livestock to equipment that your looking for ill ad your name to our list .... just let me know!
The Frag Tank and it's members have been like family to me and have helped me grow my hobby to where I am today. I hope to be able to continue to extend the gesture to helping others in our growing hobby!! THE EXTREME AQUARIUM
782 ROSEDALE AVE
SARNIA ONTARIO.
Store hours:
Wednesday, Thursday,Friday 6pm to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday 1pm to 5pm
Hours will expand in the future!

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
20170206_171210.jpg

SamB

Super Active Member
Wow ! Awesome, Nathan - way to go !
Congratulations on taking the "plunge"
I don't get down your way as much as I would like, but don't hesitate to let me know if I can help
Best wishes for success
Sam

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Wow ! Awesome, Nathan - way to go !
Congratulations on taking the "plunge"
I don't get down your way as much as I would like, but don't hesitate to let me know if I can help
Sam
Thank you sam I hope I can be as much help to the hobby as you are.... you are a fine example for others. Stop in any time and I may definitely take you up on that offer sometime:)

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Edit to above posted
Store hours:
Wednesday,Thursday, Friday 6pm to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday 1pm to 5 pm
Hours will expand in the future!

SamB

Super Active Member
Hey Everyone
I've talked to Nathan about his bold business venture and I've pledged my support to move some of his products and coral creatures to fellow SW Ontario fellow
Once "Extreme" is up and running, we will post an announcement for all of those who want to help Nathan get off to a great start !

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hey Everyone
I've talked to Nathan about his bold business venture and I've pledged my support to move some of his products and coral creatures to fellow SW Ontario fellow
Once "Extreme" is up and running, we will post an announcement for all of those who want to help Nathan get off to a great start !
Once again sam has stepped up and has shown his dedication to our wonderful hobby. I'll make my announcement when I know a little better and have definitely taken sam up on such awesome gesture. Thanks again sam. I'll let the forum know before I place my first order and if there is anything you have been looking for and having trouble finding let me know and I'll take a Crack at finding it for you through my multiple supplier list. . Thanks all for the kind words and great support!!!