TheFragtank.ca 3rd Annual Fall Frag Swap and BBQ

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Of course either is good for me, as everyone knows my name means "low maintenance" in Swahili.  Of course in english it means "cracker covered in salt"

AdamS

Salty Cracker link said:
Of course either is good for me, as everyone knows my name means \"low maintenance\" in Swahili.  Of course in english it means \"cracker covered in salt\"

And what about ebonics?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
AdamS link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6244.msg60442#msg60442 date=1378869140]
Of course either is good for me, as everyone knows my name means \"low maintenance\" in Swahili.  Of course in english it means \"cracker covered in salt\"

And what about ebonics?
[/quote]

It's the devil!

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Either or for me. I make the schedule at work and I can plan either. It seems that no matter where you place it, certain events will interfere either way.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Exactly, no matter what, it will interfere with someones something or other. What ever works best for you Rick (ad by you I mean your wife :p), it is your house you are opening to all of us.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Torx link said:
Exactly, no matter what, it will interfere with someones something or other. What ever works best for you Rick (ad by you I mean your wife :p), it is your house you are opening to all of us.
true  torx  it gotta be whoever is puting it ons time    ..no matter what date it will always interfere with sumones timing .....where not all mon to fri workers 

chuckm

I can and will be there for the September date, weaseled out of work.... October a no go. Windsor Beer Festival.
win- win corals AND beer! ;D