TheFragtank.ca 3rd Annual Fall Frag Swap and BBQ

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
LOL
Rick's sounds like it will be a blast! Not going to make it so we better see a post frag swap thread to let everyone know what kinda trouble all you reef geeks got into.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6244.msg62126#msg62126 date=1380307277]
Glen told me there would be a hotdog eating contest. Is this true?

You asked me if the guys were really into eating wieners.  I think I may have misunderstood your question.
[/quote]

This what you 2 guys talk about when you get together, other guys hot dogs.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Here is hoping I can make this one :) IF Rick is putting one on...or someone else. My house and property is just too small and no garage. :/ Advice to anyone buying a house, when you think it is okay and you can do without a garage, kick yourself real hard and keep looking until you get one with a garage.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Here is hoping I can make this one :) IF Rick is putting one on...or someone else. My house and property is just too small and no garage. :/ Advice to anyone buying a house, when you think it is okay and you can do without a garage, kick yourself real hard and keep looking until you get one with a garage.

And make sure it's at least 2 cars wide if you plan to actually put a car in it LOL. Mine has no room for a car :(

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
i would volunteer my place but im not exactly central, seeing as how most of us are from london/sarnia/windsor.

I think someone in london would be ideal if rick wasnt down to do it this year.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I thought I responded to this thread already :)

Rick is super busy with a very important work project of some sort. I would not count on this at his place this year.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Now that Toronto Frags has been officially announced as a "no go" it would be nice to see someone in the area take the reigns and host a large fall/early winter frag show.... Seems like the perfect time of year..... Not sure why the Tdot folk have so many issues hosting one considering that they have by far the largest customer and business base in SW Ontario.... I'd be interested in helping host one but it definitely can't be in Lucan lol.... Maybe salty (glen) can help since he seems to be the master at these :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I Believe something in Toronto is still being discussed...

Definitely would be interested in another local one, large or small doesn't matter to me.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I can volunteer my place if you guys wanna meet up. I have a garage where some of you guys can set up some small stuff to display and swap if you'd like too. There is a big deck out back, lots of room for everyone to mingle and chat. I am in the hyde park area in london. I'd like to see this tradition keep going and don't mind providing the place for it. The timing works for me on Oct 4th (saturday) so it would be one week later than it was in 2013....

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Very generous of you tony! Id be willing to help you setup or get anything ready that u need help with.... Just let me know.... I'd be willing to donate frags into a raffle too where the money could go back into TFT or expensives you incur. I really wish I had a big garage now :( lol

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I have a garage that isn't HUGE by any stretch of the imagination it is a one and a half car garage, but it is definitely large enough to house a bunch of you guys with a few tables set up and there is hydro so you can have a small frag tank set up there for sure. I don't really have much else to offer other than the venue. If everyone who wants to eat would chip in a few bucks for hot dogs and hamburgers, and pop and stuff, I don't mind firing up the grill as long as it isn't pouring rain outside that day. (last year it was beautiful out) but we can always resort to ordering pizza again (Not as much as Rick though, that was insane)

It is just more or less an excuse to all get together again and meet up and swap stories and some frags for those who want to make threads like last year (what I am bringing vs what I want) etc....

October 4th is perfect for me as I am off that day so we can all get started pretty early if need be. I am pretty centralized for all who are on this board, we seem to be in the highest concentration here in London and the surrounding area as it is.

If you guys are serious let me know so we can start planning this and get everybody on board. It would be less than a month away at this point......

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
If this does happen, maybe someone can buy those sticky "hello my name is" tags for the people tht dont know everyone..like myself lol. If i find some i could prolly buy some.

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
Thanks jerry! Ill have to take alook around my tank and see if it would be worth me doing, cause i think most of the stuff i have most of the others do to lol. Ill make a list and post it here and see if it would interest anyone coming???

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
If only i had smaller frag tank lol, id be down to bring some stuff. Still might be down to pop in and see what everyone has.

Just bring your traders in bags...that's what I've done . Leave them in a cooler box or float them in Jerry's frag tank ;).

Awesome Tony but who is going to get the Wallaceburg donuts?