TheFragtank.ca 3rd Annual Fall Frag Swap and BBQ

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
Officially I am going in september.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

So...as I understand it, on September 28th Glen's Lincoln will be showing up at Rick's place, loaded up with people like a VW Beetle on a 1960's college campus whether or not Rick (or Glen for that matter) are there. 

In the event that Rick is not home since he is expecting everyone to show up in October...who is bringing a saw so that we can frag everything in his DT?    :drool:

I can't wait to hear the Crime Stoppers report on this B&E!!  lol

"Ethyl...Did they just say that a gang from London drove down here to get oral fags in a Lincoln?  Well it oughta be a crime dammit!"

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Sorry I took so long to make my mind up. I've decided to stick with the original September date. I apologize to those that wont be able to make it. Next year I'll try to post dates sooner so we don't run into this problem again.

The date is set for Saturday Sept 28th From noon-5ish

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone who will be able to attend!!

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Looks like my brother is going to need my help moving that day... womp womp.  His apartment failed fire inspection and his 30 days eviction is up at the end of Sept... :(

theyangman

Distinguished Member
curiousphil link said:
Looks like my brother is going to need my help moving that day... womp womp.  His apartment failed fire inspection and his 30 days eviction is up at the end of Sept... :(

Well you can help him from 8am till 11 am and then again from 6 pm till midnight!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
So does anyone need a ride from London? I am going and I have zero passengers. :( no one to talk too and bother for the entire drive.

Hey Tony, I'll go with you.  I don't think I made the cut to ride with the cool kids in Glen's car.  If we end up with a group I could always steal the wife's minivan (don't know how much room you have) it has a DVD player but as far as I know it can only play Monster High and Barbie movies....

As far as the Green Stag goes, I don't want to cut any more off it right away as I have pruned it quite a bit lately but you can have one of the large pieces I have already cut and call it even for the box of driftwood and plants that my guppies and my daughter's guppies are quite happy with. 

Oh and if you want, I found an original Wico command control trak-ball for your A2600 that you can have if you want.  (they were way better than the Atari ones)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
AdInfinitum link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6244.msg61448#msg61448 date=1379785053]
So does anyone need a ride from London? I am going and I have zero passengers. :( no one to talk too and bother for the entire drive.

Hey Tony, I'll go with you.  I don't think I made the cut to ride with the cool kids in Glen's car.  If we end up with a group I could always steal the wife's minivan (don't know how much room you have) it has a DVD player but as far as I know it can only play Monster High and Barbie movies....

As far as the Green Stag goes, I don't want to cut any more off it right away as I have pruned it quite a bit lately but you can have one of the large pieces I have already cut and call it even for the box of driftwood and plants that my guppies and my daughter's guppies are quite happy with. 

Oh and if you want, I found an original Wico command control trak-ball for your A2600 that you can have if you want.  (they were way better than the Atari ones)
[/quote]

I'll kick someone out of the lincoln for that wico trackball.  I'm all likkered up and trying to play missile command with the atari one.  Wow what a piece of oversized crap! :)

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=AdInfinitum link=topic=6244.msg61843#msg61843 date=1380071529]
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6244.msg61448#msg61448 date=1379785053]

[/quote]

I'll kick someone out of the lincoln for that wico trackball.  I'm all likkered up and trying to play missile command with the atari one.  Wow what a piece of oversized crap! :)
[/quote]

LOL

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
theyangman link said:
Oh Glen. ...

You've seen the glowing colour-changing trackball on my upright machine rihgt?  just try plaunng on the atari one after experiencing that sweet setup!

I gotta shut the taps off tonight...a tues night and I'm 3 sheets to the wind by 11.  Man, I need intervention

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
shit now that I think about it, it wasn't you, it was the roofer... I wouldn't show you the machine because I knew you wopuldn't leave me alone about building one :)

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Or a drinking buddy... I volunteer. Its realky only a problem if you drink alone Glen. If you do it with a friend its just having a good time.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
theyangman link said:
Or a drinking buddy... I volunteer. Its realky only a problem if you drink alone Glen. If you do it with a friend its just having a good time.

Do the dogs count as "not alone"?